+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 363 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Junior Member shuchi is an unknown quantity at this point shuchi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders do not release profits prefabricated from their investment which is a bad way you should make a minimal equilibration and you should relinquish money above it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned liyonala1988 is an unknown quantity at this point liyonala1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also faced such kind of a situation in one time. Without withdraw my profit I did another trade and lost my entire balance. But now I don't do such a mistake again. I withdraw profits as soon as possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member awadhero is an unknown quantity at this point awadhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah thats true .. but u should before u trade to study and read economic news and make a small research about the currency that u will trade on in order to reduce the risk.. good luck with ur next trads and thanx for this note that will help much beginners and make sure that Forex not like lottery.

Member OS Shubho is an unknown quantity at this point OS Shubho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some mistake on your trading..
    1.your leverage is 1:500 i think 1:200 is standard
    2.when u take some profit stop trade and think why you profit .
    3.target your pips that u take from market
    4.control your emotional.
    and etc.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may ray sath to abhi tak yehi masla hay, may lalach may aa ker kafi loss ker bhaythta hoon. laykin abhi mayra erada hay kay may low lot per trade karonga, laykin phir jab may koi acha moqa daykhta hoon to phir yehi mistake ker bhaythta hoon.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by VS84264493 View Post
    Hope you were trading with bonus money, and so the biggest mistake you did was not withdrawing your profit, even if it was your deposit money you should go to withdraw profit before enetering new trades as if you keep on multiplying your capital and never withdraw all your capital and profit is at risk.
    I've been there. we should withdralw part of our profit and partly used to raise capital. so, if our margin call, we still have money to start trading again use the money.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may ray sath to abhi tak yehi masla hay, may lalach may aa ker kafi loss ker bhaythta hoon. laykin abhi mayra erada hay kay may low lot per trade karonga, laykin phir jab may koi acha moqa daykhta hoon to phir yehi mistake ker bhaythta hoon.

Junior Member VS84264493 is an unknown quantity at this point VS84264493's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hope you were trading with bonus money, and so the biggest mistake you did was not withdrawing your profit, even if it was your deposit money you should go to withdraw profit before enetering new trades as if you keep on multiplying your capital and never withdraw all your capital and profit is at risk.

Banned boss07 is an unknown quantity at this point boss07's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also want to make traders careful about the greed of making more profit.When traders make profit, they wait for more without withdrawing the profit.I have also done this and made loss.So don't do this foolish work.Withdraw all your profits at a time before opening new trade.Many new traders do this mistake and make a huge loss, even loss their whole account without withdrawing any profit.

Member anish is on a distinguished road anish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not agree with your view because every body should trade here by knowing this market well otherwise compensation must happen at this market .And here i would like to mention that big money must bring big profit so after being huge amount of profit i want to withdraw not before that .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 363 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)