+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 363 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hate mistakes.i like to trade forex but doing mistakes at every point and thats why i am angry about my own self trading strategy.i need to change and should focus on my mistakes to avoid it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karina is an unknown quantity at this point karina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the Forex trading is depart venturesome. Money command scheme is differ stabilizing for trading. Investing is importent for manageing money. I judge if anyone use 10% residue for trading it is differ uninjured. But we need hurried money. both experience it module manipulate but It give seek your equilibrium. anytime any conceive can be chance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and it seems like you really are not following good money management. how to survive long if trade only with $ 15 at 1:500 leverage. take the profit we make is very nice, but it would be nice if we pull substantial amounts.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should withdrawal our profit after stopping the trade other wise can create many problem here, and i think you have to be careful with your account balance because your account balance is low,So when you give any withdrawal any profit i think you should stop your trading.

Senior Member shohandx is an unknown quantity at this point shohandx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes thats true. most of us dont withdraw profit. it is a great mistake i think. so you should follow this. this kind of mistakes is such a big problem. so everyone should withdraw profit as soon as possible.

Member want2brich is an unknown quantity at this point want2brich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think you'd better withdraw your profit when you reach your target, don't keep your profit and keep trading until you lose all your money. Be carefull the next time. Good luck, friend.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very true because the market moves in cycles and what has happened before might likely repeat itself. Constant study of historical trades will give you a hint of where the price might likely go.

Junior Member Mahfujfx is an unknown quantity at this point Mahfujfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aapne profit ko bachake rakhne ke liye aise mistake kabhi hona nahi chahiye. isi liye ekk perfect trader hone ke liye sahi waqt per profit withdraw karna hi behtar decision hai mere khayal se. maine bhi aise hi kuch mistakes se sabak sikha hu.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its always better to withdraw our profit but on weekly or daily basis. Its not good to withdraw our profit after every successful position. In my opinion we don't need to withdraw our whole profit, we must reinvest some percent to increase our capital.

Junior Member nisar is an unknown quantity at this point nisar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think u should withdraw ur balance when u reach ur goal so that u will not face loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 363 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)