+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 363 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Banned sumon24 is an unknown quantity at this point sumon24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    I have to say that, that was a very bitter experience. I hope your post will help to stop some people from doing this mistake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member amir uddin is an unknown quantity at this point amir uddin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leaverage is a very important thing in forex.Leverage help us to open bigger lot size.But it can easily destroy account within a few moment.Taking profit is another most important issue.we should withdraw our profit regularly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abhideepmallick is an unknown quantity at this point abhideepmallick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jg6073727 View Post
    Most traders do not withdraw profits made from their investment which is a bad way you should make a marginal balance and you should withdraw money above it.
    Yes, I totally agree with you my friend. A marginal balance should always be maintained for reinvestment. The rest of the amount should be drawn up for further investments in different sectors. After all, all are here to make profits and do good business. I will refer my friends to the forex business and together we will make some money.

Senior Member Adnan is an unknown quantity at this point Adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah you are right my friend. i was told to withdraw money as you won it because may be you will loose it if you trade with it. its a type of risk that you think that i will won some other money through my profit but try to keep maximum money for trading...

Member ToengToeng is an unknown quantity at this point ToengToeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That was stupid my friend, that happened because you don't actually have any proper strategy and management do you? I have experienced a case like this one before, and it was very convincing back then and I managed to triple my money within a week, but then, I eventually realized that I don't have any proper strategy and management trading that way.

Junior Member chayan091 is an unknown quantity at this point chayan091's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    excessive grade is harmful for trade.u should satisfied with ur small profit instead of loosing entire profit.emotion and greed control is important to be a successful trader.

Senior Member mdmanikhost is an unknown quantity at this point mdmanikhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why you loss,does you think so,because your money management is too bad.If your balance 15$.So you buy or sell only one lot,the lot value is 0.01cent.Is this your figure your balance doesnt loss,or your analysing problem,became you loss.

Senior Member cnbc88 is an unknown quantity at this point cnbc88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing. I prefer to withdraw half of my profit and keep another half for compounding. With that way, we can taste the profit and at the same time we could develop our money growth in our investment. Because if you are not compounding your profit, the money you earn will just be like that. It would be different if you develop your investment, your money could growth much larger.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,,in forex we can earn so much money in a sec..
    but dont forget in forex it is also risky,we can lost all of our money in a sec also..thats why dont feel greedy,and do ur strategy consistenly..

Senior Member arbi is an unknown quantity at this point arbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are having a dream to being rich, then you are in the right place because you can be a rich in forex, as long as we want to learn about forex and we want to spend our precious time to practice in order to find the most suitable strategy for us

+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 363 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)