+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 363 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    I think when you have only 15$ balance,it is so poor.First you need to make healthy balance also we need money.I always support to withdraw half of profit from my total profit.But in your situation I not take withdraw decision,I make withdraw every week one time after good money management system.For more volume trade we need to increase balance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cultus123 is an unknown quantity at this point cultus123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience is what makes you earn a lot and open new horizons so i suggest that when you withdraw funds in the accounts then your available margin will be reduced resulting in risk of Margin call

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mokas is an unknown quantity at this point mokas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sincerely you had lucky to earn 6 dollars like a profit made by a balance of 15 dollars, so i think that you had made a mistake to continue trading in the same day i suppose that you work without money management this is the problem

Senior Member iqubal13 is an unknown quantity at this point iqubal13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All traders trade his best for profit. Any traders can mistake his trading life, once this mistake is turn in to a future profit. It will suddenly not doing his trading, many times mistake is bad for those traders, he who learn how is mistake and take care for future.

Senior Member asmoshaa is an unknown quantity at this point asmoshaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first sorry for your loss , and i wish you learn from your mistake and not do it again , and i think i will be more useful if every one decide before start trading what he need , when he will end the deal that will manage his plane and make his decision so much easy to take .

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that at least you have learned from your mistake. You will hopefully not do this next time. You made almost 40% and that is a lot in one day. You should be happy with that much or even less.

Junior Member kbavanmbnavc is an unknown quantity at this point kbavanmbnavc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that every traders who have some experience in trading know about all the mistakes that make the loss of any trader during the process of trading but every time they repeat the same mistake and loose. The problems is psychologicals that traders can,t control themselvess !!!

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well its all about the market condition really. if you feel that your current trade is in the direction of the trend then you can give a trade more than enough time to breed the profit. but when you are trading against the trend dont do it.

Banned cruz is an unknown quantity at this point cruz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm sure furthermore significant than cash operations is always to triumph over the actual psychological as soon as coming into industry. this is why I am privately could be the trickiest factor.

Banned mamun321 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun321's Avatar
    Thanks
    One should know first about mistakes before starting trade in forex that happens very often in trading life of a trader. So, learn about mistake and do not do mistake.........Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 363 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)