Page 321 of 363 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member katol is an unknown quantity at this point katol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by uknim View Post
    we need to being relax when we are make the trading on the forex, becasue if we are do not relax some time it can make us being really much emotion on our trading ,so the emotion is important for the trader too
    I really agree with your opinion. as much as possible we must always relax in the trade to avoid the tension that can trigger our emotions in trading. and we know that emotional control is a very important factor for our success in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member student is an unknown quantity at this point student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    yes definitely this is the only risk in this trade once we earn some money we try to earn some more out of it..... humans never get satisfied out of anything... we should have an idea of the market trend and then bet our money so that we dont loose ...also if you earn some profit all of the earned money should not be kept at a bet only some amount should be kept for bet so that we dont loose all our capital...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nonprado is on a distinguished road nonprado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    mere khaya lse har trader ko apna profit nikal lena chahiye amrket se kyunki profit jab tak apke acount me rahega wo apka nahi hoga kyunki wo abhi bhi account me hai aur kabhi bhi loss me apka sara paisa ja sakta hai aur margin call lagne ki wajah se profit wala paisa bhi chala jayega..isliye har tarder ko time se apna paisa withdraw kar lena chahiye
    Hello my friend is greed and curse you should think it might not be possible that you will all trades in the result if you get certain jobs, then you may lose the other and one more that can be sure the trade will be large lot size so that you will lose quickly. Try to manage money. you will get better results.

Senior Member irfankhan640 is an unknown quantity at this point irfankhan640's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Withdraw your fund every time will not solve your Problem. You have to learn about money management and about Forex trading.

Banned Chi Pheo is an unknown quantity at this point Chi Pheo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, my brother. Thank you for sharing your experience. your are righ when you want to withdraw your profit. I think that is a good way to protect traders' frofit.
    It is really not good if we keep our profit because it can make us greedy. and it can lead us to lose

Senior Member yum is an unknown quantity at this point yum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mistakes a re very bad but these mistakes have one very positive aspect that we can still make good use of them in the way that we learn lesson from these mistake and then we do not repeat them in the future to come

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for your nice advise and nice topics to ignorance . I will always try to make my target complete in forex . I just want to earn money from forex trade . i do not want to make any mistakes .

Senior Member student is an unknown quantity at this point student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    yes definitely this is the only risk in this trade once we earn some money we try to earn some more out of it..... humans never get satisfied out of anything... we should have an idea of the market trend and then bet our money so that we dont loose ...also if you earn some profit all of the earned money should not be kept at a bet only some amount should be kept for bet so that we dont loose all our capital...

Senior Member surip is an unknown quantity at this point surip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ala-you View Post
    This is very true because the market moves in cycles and what has happened before might likely repeat itself. Constant study of historical trades will give you a hint of where the price might likely go.
    right sir, would be a lot of history repeat itself in the forex price movement is due to the manipulation of the existing chart will often appear similar position that the movement could even be virtually the same, for that we should be able to monitor and know him very well, because this is a position favorable for us

Senior Member shoanfx is an unknown quantity at this point shoanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The mistake is you have done is over trade. And also there is no money management in your trades. you should be a newbie. You should have to learn many things to avoid mistake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 363 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)