+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 363 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member mohammed is an unknown quantity at this point mohammed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As said before, this game has many quests like this, and you will never get the "perfect" score without a walkthrough.
    Just enjoy how the game reacts to your choices, you will always encounter positive or negative consequences.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bokadia6 is an unknown quantity at this point bokadia6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may ray sath to abhi tak yehi masla hay, may lalach may aa ker kafi loss ker bhaythta hoon. laykin abhi mayra erada hay kay may low lot per trade karonga, laykin phir jab may koi acha moqa daykhta hoon to phir yehi mistake ker bhaythta hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by istaka View Post
    i do not think the mistake is in the leverage because the high leverage do not lead to high risky and the high leverage is good for small capital, the mistake that you doing is the bad money management and the high risk and the big lot size.
    Yes i agree with you. High leverage can't be make you high risky on trading. It can give your good opportunity for open order with your little capital. And if you use high leverage then you can easily avoid margin call.

Senior Member Avatar is an unknown quantity at this point Avatar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to leave the profit to increase the next profit . is we take the profit each time the next profit will be the same and there will be no different between the forex and other jobs

Banned cruz is an unknown quantity at this point cruz's Avatar
    Thanks
    that's why most of accounts get 0
    to get good money you must invest good money too

Senior Member e001 is an unknown quantity at this point e001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually many traders in this trading they always make mistake but i think that traders who make mistake they can not gain success and earn more money from this trading .so traders should avoid this mistake.

Senior Member bad is an unknown quantity at this point bad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it is the depend on the traders that how much the leverage he use for the trading and the traders use the 1:100 in the trading that is the best for the traders

Member andreas is an unknown quantity at this point andreas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This affects forex traders in many ways. Basic knowledge is required at the start and later on, other complex things are learnt. Lack of knowledge in forex leads to surplus failur

Senior Member prem73 is an unknown quantity at this point prem73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i do not like mistake so it is great dificult business of a new trader. i am a new trader so i can mistake at all the matter i think it is great bad side for me and it is great at all the time.

Member istaka is an unknown quantity at this point istaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not think the mistake is in the leverage because the high leverage do not lead to high risky and the high leverage is good for small capital, the mistake that you doing is the bad money management and the high risk and the big lot size.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 363 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)