+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 363 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Junior Member nadeem33aslam is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem33aslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main apkay khyal se bilkul ittefaq kurti hun AP nay jo profit amount kay baray main kaha hai woh bhi bilkul sahih hai ap sub logon
    ka observation bilkul thek hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alhamdulillah is an unknown quantity at this point alhamdulillah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one trader who wants to make a mistake, but an awful lot of unwitting forgot trader and repeat the same mistakes over and over again, this is due to his lazy evaluation after making a mistake. and this much going on until now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro over trading can give us lose and never do it and i think always trad in this market with plan and enter in market with plan and should exit from market with plan then you will never loss your money and it will give you very good return.

Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji haan sir mistake karna admi ki fitrat me hoti hia yadi koi galti nhi karega ga to sheegega kise isliy isme achi mehant karni chahiy jitni mehnat karega utna hi isme profit kamyaega isliy achi mehnat karen tabhi sme sucess honege

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am agree with you about this i also lose my lot of money due to this reason .first of all you should set goal if you earn 9 dollar from it you should keep it for back hand and trade more with your previous balance

Banned maryam is an unknown quantity at this point maryam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by capablanca View Post
    after you read the articles you will be confused by the many strategies and trading style. it is natural for beginners because it is unbelievably style is subjective. each person is different. so grab that matches your style (time, risk, ratio, emotion). then test your trading style and do serve targeted evaluation. until the next time you are absolutely sure to get started with live trading account.
    Yes , the greed is very harmful and it can destroy our account in a short time . As a trader , we should keep the fresh mind to control our emotion well . If not , we will get the bad results .

Banned capablanca is an unknown quantity at this point capablanca's Avatar
    Thanks
    after you read the articles you will be confused by the many strategies and trading style. it is natural for beginners because it is unbelievably style is subjective. each person is different. so grab that matches your style (time, risk, ratio, emotion). then test your trading style and do serve targeted evaluation. until the next time you are absolutely sure to get started with live trading account.

Senior Member mark is an unknown quantity at this point mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    i have the same experience earlier but now i use a fix stop loss of 30 pips to all deals that i open. so i lose only 30 pips if my deal goes wrong

Banned king1 is an unknown quantity at this point king1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can see better when the merchant to the target market to close the deal on the target or only venturing Let's make the emotions of greed that lead you in the market and lead to your loss in the end,

Senior Member yola is an unknown quantity at this point yola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?

hi friends,
    in my opinion , i think taking a high leverage is not good to earn consistently most of the time it wipes our account in forex trading, l never recommend anyone to withdraw money before it reach a decent amount. good luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 363 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)