GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 323 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3230

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    153.04 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,658 Times in 601 Posts
    yes my dear forex trader learning to memorize the previous patterns could help us to mastered the naked trading style in the future. cause when the time has come to the market to repeat the movement then we will surely know where it's going, and that mean a definite profit......

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ayazfx For This Useful Post:

kashi93 (05-29-2018)

3. Lamborghini
    Junior Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    23.70 USD
    Thanks
    Oh, this proves that we must be satisfied with the profits we get from our trade. We do not have to be greedy when trading. Trading is a great opportunity ahead of us, if we get less profit from it then that's okay. If we increase our investment bit by bit then we will get a better experience that helps us in making good decisions in forex trading. If we take good experience and strategy then we can take great risks with extreme caution that can generate a large amount of profit. It's okay if you suffer a loss now, you get experience and I'm sure that you will not repeat this mistake again. Do not get annoyed just by continuing your trade and one day you will generate huge profits.

Junior Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    26.74 USD
    Thanks
    I once had the same experience with you there. I think you have more than trade there. For me, I was once over tarded in forex and opened 5 orders at the same time, then I left so little money in my account, which took me to lose all the money there. I may have the same experience with you there. I hope you can remember it with your heart. Now I just share the error I made in forex, I just opened 5 orders at the time of smae. That means I exceeded the trading time, and left so little money in my account, which made me lose all the money there.

Junior Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    40.01 USD
    Thanks
    will not directly attract the profit we get, but we must be able to control ourselves not to enter the market again when the power is a profit and we feel physically exhausted. because everything we do will be less controlled and emotionally unstable, it is better to enter the market the next day. and Forex Trading varies at risk. The money management system varies considerably for trading. Leverage is important for managing money. I think if anyone uses a 10% balance for trading it varies safely. But we want fast money. some time it will work but will endanger your balance. whenever anyone thinks it can happen.

Member sachit is just really nice sachit is just really nice sachit is just really nice sachit is just really nice sachit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    324.16 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ayazfx View Post
    yes my dear forex trader learning to memorize the previous patterns could help us to mastered the naked trading style in the future. cause when the time has come to the market to repeat the movement then we will surely know where it's going, and that mean a definite profit......
    hanji forex ke business me trader se jo galti hota hai usko fir se nahi karna chahiye,esme trader jetna market me sabb samjhenga aur analysis kar sakenga tabhi wo acha kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko msiatke se learn karke he fir se market me kaam karna chahiye.

Member happy forex is on a distinguished road happy forex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    20.20 USD
    Thanks
    if you have small equity and want to gamble then you have to depend on your luck. whether you will win or you will lose the entire amount. besides, you have to make a profit instantly, if you win the trade and go for another gamble. trading is happy and We realize our mistake after we take the loss therefore we all know the rules and so why we wait for defeat to follow them, if we go for long journey we always check for enough fuel, tires etc. Always plug the belt while driving, why not set a target and stop the loss.

Member surabi will become famous soon enough surabi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    66.07 USD
    Thanks
    Anticipate that you are trading stocks by using additional bonus capital, challenging to make the most important slip-up that you are not actually extracting a person's profit, even though it is a person's capital payments make sure you pay a visit in order to profit in promoting an innovative trade as you persist with one's investment which develops without attracting any investment plus getting what foods are likely to exist. and I want to be a very good trader is that I can just sit in front of the computer and click the mouse, then there will be some money coming into my account. I think it's not so hard for people to manage. to learn first when to buy and when to sell for a profit.

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43.97 USD
    Thanks
    Thank you for sharing. I would prefer to withdraw half of my profits and save half more to compound. That way, we can feel the benefits and at the same time we can develop the growth of our money in our investment. Because if you do not increase your profits, the money you earn will be like that. It will be different if you develop your investment, your money can grow much larger. and Why you lose, do you think so, because your money management is too bad. If your balance is 15 $. So you buy or sell only one lot, lot value is 0.01cent. Whether this is your figure your balance is not a loss, or you analyze the problem, it becomes your loss.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hakan For This Useful Post:

lal765 (06-11-2018)

Member syukirman will become famous soon enough syukirman will become famous soon enough syukirman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    72.19 USD
    Thanks
    In my observation this is the most common mistake we all do. Once we reach a certain profit in trading, it is better to leave the trading terminal for the day and we can get a good trading opportunity the next day. The net result is that when we try to over-do, we always get a loss. This type of outcome can be achieved without specific trading strategies and trading plans. and they can create a lot of trouble here, and I think you have to be careful of balance, because your balance is low, so when you get a pullout, I think stop your trade. They may try to increase their salary every day and the benefits can not win them. Therefore, we have lost the investment result and full time. So we have to draw the unexpected.

13. Contests
    Junior Member dede oioi is on a distinguished road dede oioi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    16.15 USD
    Thanks
    I believe that every trader who has experience in the trade knows about all the mistakes that make traders lose during the trading process but every time they repeat the same mistake and loose. The problem is the psychological that traders can, t control their own !!! and All traders exchange their best returns. Every trader can be wrong in his trading life, once this mistake turns into a profit in the future. It will suddenly not trade, mistakes many times is bad for traders, he who learns how to mistake and be careful for the future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 323 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323