+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 363 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir my dear these are the basic points which we have to keep in our mind because without all these things you can't do the trading and we must have to follow all the trends and indicators
    while doing trading and i am sure if you are following all these things you can make good profit.,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-05-30), ayazfx (2018-05-26), ghaffar500 (2018-05-26), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-26), sarfraz786 (2018-05-29), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), yulbang111 (2018-05-26), zahid2016 (2018-05-30), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-27)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere kheyal sy bro apky trade jb profit main ja rhe ho to apko zaida ka lalach nahi karna chahiye or apni trade close kar leni chahiye our agar apko pass zaida dollar ban jay to withdraw kar lena chahiye , yahi sabsy barhi mistake hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babar hanif For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-26)

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,893 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thing forex m jo trading krty hn on ko chahey k wo account s apna profit nikaal lyn keo k is s he benefit hoga some time aysa hota h k loss k samna krna parta h to is k ya faida ho ga k jb bhi loss hoa to phly s account m less money ho gi to phr loss km hoga is liy ya mistake ni krni chahey k profit account m e rhny dia jay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-26), naveedbnn (2018-05-24), yulbang111 (2018-05-24)

Banned ashraf66 is on a distinguished road ashraf66's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, ofcoarse mistake is a mistake . it is our bad experience .it has become a lose to us. so while is a loss , we should be never replay these mistakes. we should get a postitve lesson from this mistake.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ashraf66 For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-26)

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,930 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    thanks ,, these post are really important for traders because many traders are not aware these mistakes and they do them in their daily trading,,,, so every trader have to avoid them because these mistakes become a cause of loss ,, so for getting the good ammount of profit we have to avoid them and improve our trading stratiges so that we become a successful trader which every trader wants ,,,, so read them carefully and avoid for next time

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-26), javedqasim (2018-05-28)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dekho agar jo aapne itna high leverage le rakha hai to aap itna kam balance par bhi bada lot size open karke kuch profits jaldi kama sakte hai, lekin aisa karna risky hoga bhai har baar aap aisi kamai kar nahi sakenge.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-26)

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should take our advantage after stopping trading with other wisely can create many problems here, and I think you should be careful with your account balance because your account balance is low, So when you give withdrawal any profit I think you should stop your trade. I anticipate that when we see an upright signal that the market rewards us, we should not generate as much unsafe security with the same size as strong communication. The important thing is the virtuous not to hold back without doing anything

14. The Following User Says Thank You to badrita For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-26)

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that all the old traders pass because of this mistake, hppen too I am too good I think we should make a plan for our trade for example when we generate profit like this almost 50% so why we hold the risk I think we should not take the risk until the next day or no entry at all You have made 50% so you will continue tomorrow and with a simple calculation you will find that you can make a million in just one month when traders lose, that means they buy some good experiences and lessons with their loss , yes, they should make it a point and be careful to trade well, because they still have problems with their systems, doing evaluation and fixing problems is a must to stay in this business

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tatang For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-26)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also want to make traders careful about greed making more profit. When traders make a profit, they wait more without making a profit. I have also done this and made a loss. So do not do this stupid job. Withdraw all profits at a time before opening a new trade. Many new merchants make this mistake and make huge losses, even losing their entire account without making any profit. Hope you trade with bonus money, so your biggest mistake is not to withdraw your profits, even if it is your deposit money, you should go for a profit before starting a new trade as if you keep doubling your capital and never pulling all your capital and profits are at risk.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to megawati For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-26)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage ka risk her trader ke ly kafi katernak ho skata ha kuke is se ak trader high lot size laga ker acha profit tu hasil ker skata ha likin in new forex traders ko kas ker high leverage ka use nahi kerna chahye kuke in se u ka jaldi loss ho skata ha and ye sirf un ke un experienece hony ki waja se he hota hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 363 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)