+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 363 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not recommend to my friends, I think if we work hard in this market and as much investment as we have as much as we can do here, fortunately, we always need to work hard in this market and follow market trends and do not try to making money through greed then more investment means more profit. Attracting your profits regularly will not solve your problem, but learn to manage your funds, and trade with many small orders. From the moment you withdraw funds in your account, your available margin will decrease so that the risk of Margin calls will occur.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself think that 1: 500 leverage is huge and that is greater leverage, the greater the risk, but because you make $ 15 in profit, $ 6, this job and good luck, but be careful and do not rush and expect opportunities another to handle. Not withdrawing your money is your big mistake. I think it's your greed. remember, greed and more than trading are always dangerous for every trader. Nobody has to do it again. when you think you have enough bonuses just draw it for your safety.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All traders don't like to fail. However, we must realize that, often it will approach failure because it is not something that can be avoided. To be sure, we can prevent the way we regulate how to trade in a trading plan so that we are always on the right track. In all cases, this role is not recommended for fainting the heart. And it takes dedication to Forex short-term trading. You cannot leave your screen and vary the number of hours dedicated to training. Habit because it reduces the chance of profit.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader must withdraw his profits because he must get it from forex trading if we do work on forex and spend our time so we have to get our money from forex not to release it from our profits it is our advantage to get our money so we have to get profit margins we are from trading from forex. Indeed, it is greed that many fundamental mistakes are made by each trader. because I think that underlies the property we always want more profits. So we each trade, we also always want more profits. it will make us less able to make the right decisions in trading. So that's the reason many traders suffer losses.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to adafx For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-20)

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all make mistakes in our trade and most of the mistakes of traders are like bad emotions in trade and greed and a lack of good trade discipline. If we cannot completely eliminate the bad factors in our trade, we will never get a consistent profit every day. Leverage can provide more profits but on the other hand it causes huge losses. Care must be taken when taking leverage. 1: 500 levers are high to take. When applying leverage, it's better to take advantage than to invest more or take more risk.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fanue For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-20), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good experience I think before you trade you have to bear market losses and volatility, otherwise you need to withdraw money and not trade, I think also that when you make a profit and you convince it better not to enter on the same day many times -time. yes it is true that the error is very harem full of various workplaces. If you like mistakes you can't improve because you always create mistakes. So you can't profit on Forex about your mistakes.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paulis For This Useful Post:

ah16 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-20)

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is a simple mistake. traders will expect higher returns and risk capital gains that have been achieved, it is a big risk because they will lose the opportunity to trade. help us to immediately withdraw funds after profit, if we will do the OP, we have to put a stop loss. never satisfied with the results that have been obtained will always make us end up with losses. The forex market provides unlimited profits, if we never limit the profits we want then we will never be satisfied and only defeat the people who can make us stop opening positions.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

ah16 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-20), FM1881 (2018-09-28), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    I already write on the forum it's better withdraw your profit from you continually use this area much risk you lose nothing like that you Withdraw your profit and you try again to take another profit if you lose you will lose less money becaufe you already removed the third time like this you lose all still far has good luck with the forex

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

ah16 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-15), ba33 (2018-09-17), FA148P (2018-09-12), FM1881 (2018-09-14), Pak003 (2018-09-19), PAK786 (2018-09-20), SA148P (2018-09-13), Unregistered (1), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Senior Member ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,388 Times in 1,780 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I already write on the forum it's better withdraw your profit from you continually use this area much risk you lose nothing like that you Withdraw your profit and you try again to take another profit if you lose you will lose less money becaufe you already removed the third time like this you lose all still far has good luck with the forex
    i think that you should not withdraw money , if you are deposit such a less money...because you should make your equity more and when you make it more than 100$, then you can start to withdraw profit...so trading with 20$ is always risky and you need to make only one trade at one time and try to make it more...do not get greedy after making some profit and always follow your strategy well..

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ah15 For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-15), ba33 (2018-09-17), FA148P (2018-09-10), FM1881 (2018-09-28), FM2127 (2018-09-12), Pak003 (2018-09-30), PAK786 (2018-09-11), SA148P (2018-09-12), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a beginner on Forex and I just started to profit from Forex. I am very grateful to you for your advice. This will help any beginner from losing capital. I hope, in the future we will find more valuable tips for trading Forex from you. Your thread is too helpful. This talks about one of the most dangerous problems in the forex guard, we are so greedy to leave our profits without pulling it, if you make a good profit then you have to withdraw it as soon as possible. if not, you will lose everything one day

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nasmagh For This Useful Post:

FM1881 (2018-09-28), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 363 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)