+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 363 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,064 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khial sy humien jaldi sy jaldi apna profit withdraw nahi karna chahiye balkey jab kuch ziada amount ho jay tu tab withdraw karwa na chahiye ab agar aap ka farz karien WO balance bhi hota Jo aap ny withdraw kia hai tu mery khial sy aik entry ka mazeed apko margin mil jata humien pehly apni money ko barhany ka sochna chahiye na keh withdraw karny ka
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

FOREXBOY (2018-06-27), fxearner (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-07-01), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27)

Junior Member nagina hussain is an unknown quantity at this point nagina hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think when we profit specially when the daily profit targets have been achieved better stop trading and profit here though the target has not been achieved if market conditions do not allow us with better even though it's easier $ 1

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned junaidjamsheed455 is on a distinguished road junaidjamsheed455's Avatar
    Thanks
    our professor imposed a clear question when he assigned the essay. If you don’t provide a specific answer in your paper, you efforts will go in vain. Let’s take the above-mentioned example about the Syrian conflict. You need to elaborate the international policies, not the reasons for the conflict and the internal situation.Read the prompt very carefully. Think about it and search for very precise resources. If you don’t understand exactly what the professor expects, don’t hesitate to ask. Write an outline and make sure to stick within that framework. Planning gives you focus, so don’t skip that stage under any circumstances.so always avoid from mistakes as wll in your life thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    hanji forex ke business me trader se jo galti hota hai usko fir se nahi karna chahiye,esme trader jetna market me sabb samjhenga aur analysis kar sakenga tabhi wo acha kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko msiatke se learn karke he fir se market me kaam karna chahiye.
    Bhai ek baar agar jo koi galti ho gayi to usko dubara na kare to acha hai, yaha par galtiya karenge to loss baar baar hote hai bhai, humare ko har ek galti ko sudhaar lena hota hai jisse aage trading achi khasi kar sakenge bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very common in the Forex market. When you have very low or small equity then you can not make a profit because you need good equity to gain comfort in trading. I think we should pull in profits right away so at least the money will save from the risk and, I do not like this mistake so very far for me. I've always been a tray to get and benefit so it's great for me and better and that I've removed the trade so it is great for me and it is the best trade.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've written in forums that better draw your profits than you keep using this area a lot of risk you lose nothing like you pull your profits and you try again to take another advantage. And also no money management in your trade. You must be a beginner. You have to learn a lot to avoid MC. The first basic thing is to follow one good money management. and I would advise you to trade with lower risk and lower volume. Maybe you can get peace of mind as well as some trading locked in that profit. as far as i know, it helps a lot in trading with low capital

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In a perfect sense, your Outlook trades with bonus money, and hence the biggest failure you make is not to withdraw your profits, the plane if it is your substantial money you must go to stop profit before starting a new trade as if you are resting to double your capital and never withdraw all your capital and profits are being sought. and The main thing in this error is a mistake of maoney or risk management. But it is true that money management can not be properly applied to low-level capital accounts but it still has to exist.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your good advice and a good topic for ignorance. I will always try to make my target complete in forex. I just want to earn money from forex trading. I do not want to make a mistake. and a very bad mistake but this error has one very positive aspect that we can still use it well in the way we learn the lesson from this mistake and then we do not repeat it in the future to come

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that every trader who has experience in the trade knows about all the mistakes that make traders lose during the trading process but every time they repeat the same mistake and loose. The problem is the psychological that traders can, t control their own !!! and All traders exchange their best returns. Every trader can be wrong in his trading life, once this mistake turns into a profit in the future. It will suddenly not trade, mistakes many times is bad for traders, he who learns how to mistake and be careful for the future.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my observation this is the most common mistake we all do. Once we reach a certain profit in trading, it is better to leave the trading terminal for the day and we can get a good trading opportunity the next day. The net result is that when we try to over-do, we always get a loss. This type of outcome can be achieved without specific trading strategies and trading plans. and they can create a lot of trouble here, and I think you have to be careful of balance, because your balance is low, so when you get a pullout, I think stop your trade. They may try to increase their salary every day and the benefits can not win them. Therefore, we have lost the investment result and full time. So we have to draw the unexpected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 363 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)