+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 363 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well this often happens to me rather than saving profits I use it to produce more and return to losses, to avoid this when you hit profit 5 usd or more you pull it directly not with below because paypal charges more than anything else. and if you think that trading will still make a profit, make sure you stop trading at the right time so that your profits are safe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time a common mistake I make is opening a higher leverage trader with the aim of producing some good profits. Lately I'm used to trading according to the news and it works. And I found a better trading signal platform and I became so greedy and unfortunately my trade was lost and I lost half of my account. So I gave up and started trading again from the start because I could not recover the money I earned as a bonus from my last account. Starting with a new trading account is the best choice for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think cash withdrawals don't matter except for new students, it's very risky because they don't find a way to avoid waste and increase their capital to behave but if they know how to trade with their profits the income will increase and the withdrawal in big profits is complete. but for the dealers of the World Health Organization not to trade smartly I believe he must withdraw all the benefits

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you friends for the advice you gave me will try to avoid the violations that I often do in forex trading. I myself am too often trapped in our time so that my profits are never grateful. I often hope that previous profits will double but what I get is that I often lose and fail if I get offended.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You do this because you are driven by greed and like to make quick money, besides that you have taken a big risk because you trade with $ 15 in your balance, really very little capital and I advise you to increase it. the important thing is that the minimum profit available for withdrawal on the forex insta is 10 $.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today, forums can be more self-destructive than this site, consistently not spilling a lot of dangerous people, so we have our own advantages, and you try again to get this benefit, when you start, you can start more than the budget, just like you , that you have to delete 3 times people give up even now, a lot of success with all forex.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just joined the forex trade. I learn all the forex trading techniques and strategies. I practiced for six months on a demo account. After six months I opened a demo account and I put some money into it. But on my first day in the real account trding I lost all of my capital in a few minutes.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is the effect on their experience factor, radio contact when you have $ 15 whatever provisions 1: 500 really is a big advance, not forgetting that the lever is usually only two boundaries as a sheet, can provide great benefits for people to harm people . You can give everyone this $ 15 for up to 5 minutes. You have to delete all your bank accounts quickly. 5.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to duua For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I undoubtedly produce in a community that is really better off taking advantage of people consistently taking advantage of this place, it is very likely that people are eliminating as you take advantage, therefore you see once again to take different benefits when you eliminate You might eliminate a little more money because people without a doubt take your third period in this way people eliminate a lot but many have to enjoy when using fx.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should now realize that high leverage is one reason for losing money. You use 1: 500 as leverage and trade more and after a few hours you lose all your balance. this is a real scenario for a greedy trader and wants to get more and more from the forex market. beg you to avoid this kind of mistake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 363 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)