+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 363 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take good care of your capital. Don't let your capital be $ 0.0. If that loss, try to save 10-50% of your capital, so when the time comes to add funds or injeck, or the amount of dollars paid is not too large. Imagine if you have to add large funds for losses caused by your Forex trading. and I have a better experience of this situation that you will pull your profits instantly instead of increasing your deposit. Forex is a risky business we can not predict the market situation so it's better to stay in a safe position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai forex market mein ek jaisi galtiya baar baar karna ye sahi nahi rahta hai, humare ko sabak lena hota hai jo galtiya kar chuke hai usse avoid karna hota hai aur idher jitna ho sake hum logo ko trading mein sudhar lana hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Failure is the bearer of our success will be successful, but we must work hard first to give us success, not all traders can get success here, some people do not want to work hard in this business, and then they fail and Forex market is unpredictable, so if we want to be perfect, it is a very difficult thing. the best we can get is a good decision to make our losses smaller and earn more profit than our losses. So, if we already know it, we must understand how to trade in the forex market. We must believe in the power of money management, with money management we can minimize the risk of loss. Because we are always ready for predictable things

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we have made a mistake in our trade, we have to write it down in our notes, and remember, and in the next trade we have to be careful and avoid our previous mistakes, if we can do all the rules, our trade will be prioritized. and profit is very valuable if we get it from trading and we have to pull it. If we use bonus capital in trading then we have to take advantage of forex.i have made a mistake like that and made to lose so now never make this mistake.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most important thing in gaining experience in the Forex market is to learn from your mistakes, and do not repeat them again, this will make you a successful trader because you will learn how to deal with all situations at the time and profit is very valuable if we get it from trading and we have to pull it. If we use bonus capital in trading then we have to take advantage of forex.i have made a mistake like that and made to lose so now never make this mistake.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is why I always emphasize to have a target for myself. Because when you do not have a target, you are always confused about whether you should trade more or not. I think a six dollar gain in one day with a 15 dollar equity is more than enough. You have to stop for a day and have to withdraw the profits you have earned and I think if a trader takes a high leverage lot measure, he may remain at risk. Although risk is part of the business but high risk can be a loss. So we have to use the low leverage lot size than we can reduce the percentage loss. so we can not make that kind of mistake.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes we need a mistake when trading.but this kind of mistakes is a common thing that happened in the forex market. but only good trader that willing to learn from their mistake that will able to upgrade their skill and open better opportunity to create larger profits.

Member abas will become famous soon enough abas will become famous soon enough abas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have learned something from this experience today. Everyone trades with caution, better to attract profits until you reach your principal. They have realistic targets according to money management in managing their capital. and in my opinion we do not have to expend our capital if we have less balance, in your case you do the right thinking, but bad luck and lack of experience give you a loss in trading so try to do a better trade in forex .

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,314 Times in 20,097 Posts
    The mistake is you have done is over trade. And also there is no money management in your trades. You should be a newbie. You should have to learn many things to avoid MC. The first basic thing is to follow one good money management. Analyze when to enter and exit from market. Wait for the true trend and don't trade in all time.

Member salimun is on a distinguished road salimun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am wise now about this always draw my profits from trading. As I did once to make my profits doubled but I lost all in one trade. Then I can realize that profits are so important that I have to withdraw my profits I make from my trade. and, that's the biggest mistake you've ever made. I always recommend poeple out there to draw a share of the profits equivalent to your capital, then draw some of them and make your capital bigger.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 363 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)