+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 363 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for sharing. I would prefer to withdraw half of my profits and save half more to compound. That way, we can feel the benefits and at the same time we can develop the growth of our money in our investment. Because if you do not increase your profits, the money you earn will be like that. It will be different if you develop your investment, your money can grow much larger. and Why you lose, do you think so, because your money management is too bad. If your balance is 15 $. So you buy or sell only one lot, lot value is 0.01cent. Whether this is your figure your balance is not a loss, or you analyze the problem, it becomes your loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hakan For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11)

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Anticipate that you are trading stocks by using additional bonus capital, challenging to make the most important slip-up that you are not actually extracting a person's profit, even though it is a person's capital payments make sure you pay a visit in order to profit in promoting an innovative trade as you persist with one's investment which develops without attracting any investment plus getting what foods are likely to exist. and I want to be a very good trader is that I can just sit in front of the computer and click the mouse, then there will be some money coming into my account. I think it's not so hard for people to manage. to learn first when to buy and when to sell for a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have small equity and want to gamble then you have to depend on your luck. whether you will win or you will lose the entire amount. besides, you have to make a profit instantly, if you win the trade and go for another gamble. trading is happy and We realize our mistake after we take the loss therefore we all know the rules and so why we wait for defeat to follow them, if we go for long journey we always check for enough fuel, tires etc. Always plug the belt while driving, why not set a target and stop the loss.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ayazfx View Post
    yes my dear forex trader learning to memorize the previous patterns could help us to mastered the naked trading style in the future. cause when the time has come to the market to repeat the movement then we will surely know where it's going, and that mean a definite profit......
    hanji forex ke business me trader se jo galti hota hai usko fir se nahi karna chahiye,esme trader jetna market me sabb samjhenga aur analysis kar sakenga tabhi wo acha kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko msiatke se learn karke he fir se market me kaam karna chahiye.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    will not directly attract the profit we get, but we must be able to control ourselves not to enter the market again when the power is a profit and we feel physically exhausted. because everything we do will be less controlled and emotionally unstable, it is better to enter the market the next day. and Forex Trading varies at risk. The money management system varies considerably for trading. Leverage is important for managing money. I think if anyone uses a 10% balance for trading it varies safely. But we want fast money. some time it will work but will endanger your balance. whenever anyone thinks it can happen.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I once had the same experience with you there. I think you have more than trade there. For me, I was once over tarded in forex and opened 5 orders at the same time, then I left so little money in my account, which took me to lose all the money there. I may have the same experience with you there. I hope you can remember it with your heart. Now I just share the error I made in forex, I just opened 5 orders at the time of smae. That means I exceeded the trading time, and left so little money in my account, which made me lose all the money there.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oh, this proves that we must be satisfied with the profits we get from our trade. We do not have to be greedy when trading. Trading is a great opportunity ahead of us, if we get less profit from it then that's okay. If we increase our investment bit by bit then we will get a better experience that helps us in making good decisions in forex trading. If we take good experience and strategy then we can take great risks with extreme caution that can generate a large amount of profit. It's okay if you suffer a loss now, you get experience and I'm sure that you will not repeat this mistake again. Do not get annoyed just by continuing your trade and one day you will generate huge profits.

Banned ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,679 Times in 1,359 Posts
    yes my dear forex trader learning to memorize the previous patterns could help us to mastered the naked trading style in the future. cause when the time has come to the market to repeat the movement then we will surely know where it's going, and that mean a definite profit......

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ayazfx For This Useful Post:

kashi93 (2018-05-29)

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    be careful when selling or buying any part and keep checking what will be the most profitable market to invest. Do not just go for a particular category by looking at the current market status. it would be wise to pass through its position in the past. if you have small equity and want to gamble then you have to depend on your luck. whether you will win or you will lose the entire amount. besides, you have to make a profit instantly, if you win the trade and go for another gamble. happy trade

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,046 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader jab ap forex main mistak kertay han to phr ap ko eski saza bhi miti hay kun yeh market boht be rehm hay ksi pay pay bhi esko tars nahain nahain ata es nay kafi say insan bhi mary hain so ap ko chaiay k ap thek say sekh k krain to ap es main earing bhi krian gay. nahain to apko loss hi hoga......

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-28), javedqasim (2018-05-27), kashi93 (2018-05-27), sarfraz786 (2018-05-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 363 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)