+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 363 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,234 Times in 12,130 Posts
    traders who stumble through the same types of frustrating trading scenarios you have probably found yourself in recently todays lesson is written from experiences that I have had both in helping other traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    Do not repeat the same mistakes, so you have to do an evaluation on a regular basis. You must learn from the experience. because experience is the best teacher. do not give up if it fails. failure is success delayed

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,215 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader se jo mistake hota hai ussi se trader ko learn karna hota hai,apni galti ko thik karke he trader ko aage fir se market me kaam karna chahiye,esme trader ko analysis karke he chalna chahiye..

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

garrysidhu (2017-08-30), iqrayousaf (2018-05-23), munibkhan (2017-08-29)

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing your experience with me I think trading with 15 $ capital with 1: 500 leverage is suisidal. Because leverage is large the size of the lot you open can also be bigger than your capital. So the risk is huge. You have to close the trade once you pass the $ 5 margin. That is a 33% profit on your capital. I myself will never do what you have done but even I have done so that I will get out of trading with a profit margin of 30%. That's why experience people say that you need to manage ur well margins to be successful in forex

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagal For This Useful Post:

trump (2017-08-31), VGA (2017-09-01)

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Errors you change through over swop.
    And also there is no referral money in your trade.
    You must be a newbie You have to read many things to avoid MC. The prototypical goods entity is simulating a one-way ransom. Treat when to preserve and get out of the market. Move to a harmonized path and do not deal in all periods.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to karung For This Useful Post:

fogler (2017-08-31)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders want to get the quick money from this trading business they invest low money and they want to get huge income they make risky trading strategy when the trade in this business they get loss very soon so do not make mistake like this .

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,950 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by danish555 View Post
    once i was in profit with 100 dollars and i think that the market is going in my favor and i should wait for more profit and i get out but after one hour i again watch the trade but i was in loss at that time so do not do like this .get the profit and than again wait for good trend of trading.
    Bhai waise to aisa ek tarah se karna faydemand bhi ho sakta hai lekin agar hum sure nahi hai ki market wahi jayega jidher hum chahte hai to trade na kare aur apne 100$ profits ke sath hi satisfied rahe bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    once i was in profit with 100 dollars and i think that the market is going in my favor and i should wait for more profit and i get out but after one hour i again watch the trade but i was in loss at that time so do not do like this .get the profit and than again wait for good trend of trading.

Member boda is on a distinguished road boda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that a bid fall and that teach us to mange our account to save us from lossing more mony and make a strong strategy with a good stop loss to protact our self from what will happend i next time and thank you for this advice

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders open the trade without having the experience of high and low price of the market and they open the trade without calculation and tey get loss in this trading business so you do not do like this,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 363 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)