+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Which is the best broker for indians?

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think instaforex good enough to be a broker in India, because instaforex is the best broker in asia at the moment.
    so you do not have to worry about the issue of licensing and regulation of instaforex, but if you want to trade using a very large fund then you should contact the insta representative in your country so that your account was given more security ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Bear is an unknown quantity at this point Bear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've been using Armada Markets for some time now. No requotes, no monkey business and the best client support there is.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you may have heard Instaforex so many times.If you have not found one,now I just suggest you can trade with Instaforex,which can be the best forex broker in Asia.Open an account there,you will find a very nice trading life there.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I first started my trade with Insta forex i got a lot of advantages from here.I also feel that this site provided me much profit than my expectation.I think Insta should be the best supporting broker house for the dweller of India.I love Insta forex and my country very much.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    in my view insta is still the best. its right that we cant get more than 10% of the deposit in a single trade and that is one big negative point of this broker but i still rate it to be the best for its services among the the brokers that i have tried so far
    hello who told you that it is right it is only in rare cases but i have made several times more tahn 10%profit in a tarde and there also so many who made that but instaforex is not having a branch in india but anyway they are some better and goodsite
    please vote for me if you like my post

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    Which broker is best for Indians?
    I firstly thought it is instaforex but i recently know a fact bout it that they don't allow profit of more than 10% of the position.
    What is your opinion?
    in my view insta is still the best. its right that we cant get more than 10% of the deposit in a single trade and that is one big negative point of this broker but i still rate it to be the best for its services among the the brokers that i have tried so far
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me Insta Forex is the best for all of us to continue our trade easily.This trading site has some positive advantages which do not exist in others.I can get comfortable support from here.It also provided me with many payment methods.I prefer to withdraw profit from my bank transfer and insta also helped me about it.

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I firstly thought it is instaforex but i recently know a fact bout it that they don't allow profit of more than 10% of the position.
    What is your opinion?
    I also think the instaforex is still the best choice. I've been using almost 2 years and until recently still okey. And service of instaforex customer service also okey. So don't hesitate to use instaforex
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that for Indians, Instaforex and ********* are the best brokers...because it has many kinds of accounts which is suitable for newbies as well as experience traders.....and also these two brokers offer many payment methods, so it makes us to deposit and withdraw easily and we can also make a good profit with these brokers.....it has traders friendly trading environment....

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is your opinion?
    You can check out HotForex. They got the World Finance Best forex broker of Asian 2012 Award. I'm trading with them almost a year now and have no complains.
    They are a true STP/ECN broker with low deposits. So you can check them out

I think both Instaforex and Hotforex are great, so I'm using both brokers with no problems.
    Last edited by DiF0r; 2012-02-14 at 05:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)