+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 304 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3039

Thread: What is indicator?

Banned Nazmul is an unknown quantity at this point Nazmul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that indicators are very important things for forex trading. Indicators shows your future condition in forex trading. Indicators help you for open a trade account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's true, no matter what techniques and indicators that we use is important it comfortable for ourselves and can be profitable, if an indi that are difficult might be able to be used by those who are masters and it was not suitable and can be used by beginners like us

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sharif khan is an unknown quantity at this point sharif khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you know? Technical indicator is a tool to resolve the underway market trend Indicator gives us direction trading instructions when we need to sell or buy. Perfect reading of indicators traders would make profit easily so a trader can trade according to the comparable . Trader considers various market indicators to personage out the trend or convert in trend and then perform his trades

Senior Member mohamed4 is an unknown quantity at this point mohamed4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what is indicator in chart and what is use in the forex and how we can find out these indicator and how we see market where go .which indicator most use in the chart to find out market. their are many indicator which one use by a good trader .
    The indicator is a numeric value that is measured by the change in the financial markets. the indicator is expressed as a percentage of change at the moment given time compared to the value in the baseline or starting point index measures the movement of stock prices, bonds or funds.Etc, up & down, reflecting market price and direction.

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advice, we should be grateful because now we are greatly aided by the MT4 in which is embedded a wide range of indicators that we can use for the analysis of price movements, but we also must remain vigilant because after all it is only a tool, which can provide a signal wrong

Senior Member azharfx2 is an unknown quantity at this point azharfx2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i really wanna use indicators but dont know how to use can anyone show a screenshot on how to use the indicators in mt4platform so that it will be useful not only for me but for the newbies to understand..

Member yadikhanih is an unknown quantity at this point yadikhanih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    indicators are very good thing in and important thing for traders because ap iniki mdad sy apni trading position ka shai disha me le ja sakty hen or rate ka andaza ba asani lga sakty hen k ab market me rate kha ja sakta hy yeh boaht acha system hy i also used them and increasing my profit .
    It is extremely important to have someone that will disclose to you the fluctuations on the foreign exchange market. You have to be well informed every time about currencies and price ranges on the current market.

Member sai is on a distinguished road sai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator aapko forex market ke bare me btata hai forex trading me achi trading karne ke liye aapko indicator se market ko jan sakte hai uske baad hi trading kar acha profit earn kiya ja sakta hai .

Member pitra7 is an unknown quantity at this point pitra7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator is like our weapon to fight in forex market... with indicator we can determine price direction... and the most popular indicator is moving average indicator... with moving average we can follow price direction quickly... you should learn how the moving average works...
    success is my right...!!!

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator signal are very essential for dealing its allows us to research . signs had many kinds but every one allows us industry up and down informed us about industry . then we take desicon what i do offer purchase or buy purchase which is excellent for us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 304 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)