+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 304 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3039

Thread: What is indicator?

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    It seems to me very important indicator, i.e. as a gauge of prices in the circumstances at the time, and I think everyone would use the indicator to help trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my little knowledge i see most of the forex traders use moving average indicators to calculating the trends in foreign exchange. This procedure can be set and interpret easily. Using this indicator, we can easily measure the average movement of the price within a particular time period, so it is important part for any forex trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member humtum1by1 is on a distinguished road humtum1by1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indcators are the tools that are used by some traders in forex trading. with these tools traders can guess the mode of market. these are very useful.

Banned babilob is an unknown quantity at this point babilob's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think indicators are tools that are used in technical analysis. These tools are based on statistical information that are taken from the history of a pair. Most of the indicators have very little difference. Almost all the indicators are depending on past history of currency pair prices. My favorite indicator is Boilinger band indicator.

Senior Member zam is an unknown quantity at this point zam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by humtum1by1 View Post
    indicators are the tool which are very usefull for all traders and these tools helps traders to guess the movement of cruncy and forex market. you can say the indicatores are the eyes of traders.
    I am agree with you. Indicator can help us to analysis market before we make strategy to open order in market. Its very important thing we learning indicator before we start using real account

Member humtum1by1 is on a distinguished road humtum1by1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators are the tool which are very usefull for all traders and these tools helps traders to guess the movement of cruncy and forex market. you can say the indicatores are the eyes of traders.

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators will help us to understand if what is really happening in the market and charts.some indicator will show the data of the past and some can only show the real situation and can help you to predict the future because move.and majority of traders follow them for their orders by nature they will always move the market too.

Senior Member Mustafijur is an unknown quantity at this point Mustafijur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pretend that the price movement on the chart is the actual weather. Technical indicators would be the weather satellites that aid One predicting the weather.

Senior Member Md. Mominul Islam is on a distinguished road Md. Mominul Islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Specialized signal is a device to figure out the industry pattern so a investor can business according to the same. Trader views different industry signs to figure out the pattern or change in pattern and then perform his deals.

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by numanpsc11 View Post
    I think indicators is the thing that will indicates you about the trend of the Forex market, and also give indication about the over bought and over sold condition, and with help of the indicator you can take your further in your Forex trading.
    yes, i agree with your opinion, that the indicator is a tool for us to determine the exact trade, we can adjust the indicator to our liking, the indicator will show you the rules at the right time to enter the trade, so to me it's very important indicator trade for what I did.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 304 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)