+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 304 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: What is indicator?

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very basic definition, an indicator is a tool to verify current market trends so that traders can trade according to ongoing market trends. a trader recognizes a typical market indicator for deciphering trends or changing trends then afterwards doing his trade. indicators are a valuable tool for traders to analyze market movements, or can also be considered as additional guidance in the platform to know the market movement will occur, this indicator is very helpful in analyzing the market, especially if we use analytical techniques,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The indicator is just another smarter technical tool because it can help you decide a smarter decision about trading but can not tell you about future predictions but a merchant is basically a beginner forex trader realizing it's very lates! The forex tarding of the main indiacter becomes important hi indaicater differnt cahrt be sakty aur software be jo ap ko forex tarding honye main guardian change to forecasst kartes hi jai ap ko Andaza ho jata hai ky market ab kes tarf ja sakti hais!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    remember a helpful indicator for the best thing about them I like is that it provides various details about your trading level and your position and trust me if you try it in a positive way it can get you in the right direction and you can easily predict what level of status in the indicator market is nothing but a signal that will give you an oversold indication and an overloaded condition. Sometimes they give false signals. So it's important to have some good strategies for detecting false signals

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are one of the best understandings in forex trading, there are many different types of indicators but one and two valuable indicators in the metatrading of multiple users are encoded and applied into the chart to make positive thinking to make some profits and a successful life indicator is helpful for trading .only when you have a good knowledge of the indicators and how to analyze the market with the help of this indicator. but it always does not depend on the indicator they are not signal right every time some time they give false signal and become the reason for big loss.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because I think that, the indicators are very good and the things that are important for traders bcoz, you can choose to do tradin in a very positive way by this tool, the indicator, you can judge the market price better than the manual, I like this system that helps you in transacting .. Indicator is software that when mounted on MT4 chart predict future market movement, showing trend direction and help us to decide whether to buy or sell by collecting data from previous market history. Indicators are used when we perform technical market analysis. MAD, RSI and stochastic are the most commonly used indicators.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all indicators are good, they are just tools for recording data from now into the past and we need to analyze them before making them as signals, and so, indicators are not signal generators, it's wrong if we take that liking, and the best indicators that fit our style , then we will feel comfortable doing and trading, but we do not take too many indicators, it will be boomerang for us, confusing and difficult to analyze the market, and so why we do not need to depend on indicator only function indicator to help us to more easy to analyze market. well not a very strong indicator of influence of each and everyone. sometimes people with one another consider one indicator to be a function of difference and sequence. of course this affects trading results. be for me all indicators are of the same quality. it's just which indicators are closer to us. which is our more regular use so we are familiar with the analysis. and we feel calm when making decisions with that indicator. for me such indicators are the best indicators for me.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they are very good and important step forward: indicationurs since iniki mdad sy in country store 8 k, 8 k apni shai i save sakty Albert hen you appreciate Ka Andaza sakty lga give chicken Asani, which is the market exchange rate, kha and the flow of purchase of the sakta hy hy boih, one can use the system to increase profit and i. Technical designation, based on the principle of better dpendance in each jurisdiction, but indication of technical index is the fact that I do the average Indicator is some graphical representation of the market situation based on previous market conditions. indicators are made based on different market phenomena such as supply demand, more than buying the conditions sold, etc. we can predict future price movement of a market that looks at the trend line formed in the indicator. we can get an idea of what we have done to gain profit in the near future.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These blunders help to make me believe as long as the forex trading trade will add excessive confidence to the single indicator and fail to remember so it can easily anytime be 100%. Indications are usually slow along with slow motion. Many people just follow your trend. A warning is usually said to be used to confirm an analysis before entering into your earnings Indicator is a trading tool used to assess or forecast market trends. I use Bollinger Bands, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo and MACD mostly for my trading because I can cross check my strategy easily with the help of this indicator. They give me good and profitable confidence in my trade.

Member patel is on a distinguished road patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An indicator is a tool that makes it easier for you to trade because of it's technical ability to read charts. Of course the market. You are just looking for market trends. But when you have an indicator you just follow that rule. And when you use this you will have more accuracy in your trades Every good trader uses his own operatic mode based on a single indicator with the goal of finding the right and right on his behalf. This is not important with the purpose of a sure indicator used by all good traders. You can select one indicator and investigate its movements and therefore different relationships with individuals and extend the time until you restore the most precise and precise combinations on behalf of manually.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators are one of the tools to help us in analyzing the market, many indicators are available now, each indicator has different ways to analyze the market, each indicator has a character, and usually everyone uses different indicators because everyone has different characters, and the indicator is not one of the main directions, the main clue is ourselves. there are many indicators in the market and many people use the indicator to get profit in a short time so i use rubicon indicator and it gives me take eprofit and stop loss and i apply to my trade and get good profit in the shortest time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 304 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)