+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 304 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: What is indicator?

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators like the signals you follow ... that will tell you where the market will go ... and you follow it and try to make orders based on what the market says to you ... it's an indicator ... there are so many indicators in market and you can choose the one you like and special warnings are usually a tool to find market patterns so investors can easily deal with the same thing. Speculators think the current market signal difference determines your pattern and modifies the entire pattern after making a transaction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a rather advanced form of the candle stick. Many of the indicators used are Support and Hold, not indicators that help us decide to enter the market but it is not 100% right. We still have to consider the signal while the fact is that we cannot predict the future perfectly , but we have to work here with a trading plan rather than this will show you everything about the up and down market trends, it's much easier and simpler than the fundamental traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the real reason for every trend-following application is to propose regardless of whether you should try to go into an extended place or maybe a short place. So consider the list of the simplest trend-following techniques. and this is a tool that will not bring someone closer to the extra margin in a business called indicator ab, I like the use of indicators during this forex trading. But depends on the choice of each person. This gives us direction.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the person has a knowledge of how much money it has in my knowledge of the trend and I have been working as a student, I would like to know that for the financial trading in Forex trading, I have been able to get one of the most analized techs in the country. I am sorry to say that I am sorry for this. Due to the fact that the Forex market has been affected by the use of foreign exchange / platform, The platform of trading platform has been developed by the index of Forex market, which is the focus of the forex traders market. This indicates that the forex trader has marketed the movement for the movement, as well as the dll. Here are some of the most popular trading software for you.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are tools used in trading platforms to make it easier to learn the forex market, use indicators that you can tell about trends so that it is possible for you to make good and profitable decisions all the time so that a good opportunity to make money all the time you trade is good to try it with a demo account first before using it on a real account so that you are sure of its ability.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical indicators are usually applications to look for market patterns as a result of which new brokers can do business based on similar ones. Brokers see different industry indicators to understand certain patterns and change their entire pattern and then make their investments. and the boaht indicator is achi chez hy boaht aap sy it's easy to say that the use of sy level is considered as hard as a skating chicken. Broker, I boaht, said that the chicken is moving the indicator combination for aata hu to the apap, bro, how come the BMI indicator is really right to change me if hota hy helps!

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator of hain tool jo ap ko market currently the position of the hats or how do you use the market if the market is going up the market can go down the trend indicator ki beggining btatay hain, kuch jab btatay hain jb strong trend ho or kuch over buy and sell btatay hain condition, indicator ki madad sa hum apna fortunately jyada kr sktay hain. and that does not provide indicators like that and understanding the Forex market is very difficult without an interim indicator. The best indicators you can use imo are daily pivot and resistance levels a good indicator of pivot points can be an alternative to trade analysis especially the easiest way to make money through forex

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a number of larger indicators that can help us know when we are known to use a great market for all known opportunities from trading that works and markets well from the trading market in the same way and I use pivot points to combine with my trading system. There are many very good indicators on the forex market so the best that traders should use is indicators that do not follow trends in the forex market, namely the direction of the market. can be seen and with the help of indicators that I just want to make this straight So far I have used MacD as my most profitable indicator because it represents when you have to take profits and enter into a new trade

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's why I said before I used this indicator as a support, but a formula that calculates and gives us raw data that we need to interpret by itself so now I see indicators with news as my indicator but I like using the cci indicator with macd and also the action Forex prices and indicators mein ek cheez hi jisse tarder price now par analysis of carage aage to liye trading, so that the indicator ko trader ache se same jhle tou wo forex follows ache as you like, indicator of stock trading traders apni mein jaroor uses karna chahiye .

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is one thing you must know and the trading platform component is the best of the best things you know is that trading is made easy by software that you must ensure that trading and being the best you must know what are the indicators of individual tradeing stand for and indicators are a more helpful tool for making new trades in forex trading, traders need to use indicators and adhere to forex trading signals to make their trading more effective to get more profits, so it's better to make a forex trading business with more concentration and dedication.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 304 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)