+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 304 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: What is indicator?

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been able to say that I am not able to say anything because I am trying to say that I am being asked to do so, but I am sure that I am not able to do any such thing because I am not able to write a word yet, but I do not want to comment on this. It is a great way to go for a long time, and if you want to go to another country, then you have to do the best thing to do

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-27), Unregistered (1)

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are tools for recording markets ... not for the future, so it's wrong if they want to use them to get a signal in the future, they have to learn it and make it a practice about it and understand what it is .. know the market as a situation and then they can make an analysis for their trade and make a decision for the OP or not!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to marzuki For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-27)

Member Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators hamay bas ya bata sakty ha ka market abhi kia or kaha move kar rahy ha lekin indicators hamay ya kabhi be nahi bata sakty ha ka market agay kaha or kis taraf jae gy is liye hamay in se dur hi rehna chahiye.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Back2019 For This Useful Post:

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that every great as a trader uses his own style based on the reason that any index is suitable for himself. And it's not a necessity to use as an index of all good traders. You can choose any index and analyze the movements and combine them with others and keep trying until you find the best combination that suits you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators are a kind of tool that guides us to get good profits through the tool, but because I want to say that we don't have to depend entirely on those indicators but 100 correct indicators so we also have to use our brains so that we will be more useful must get our knowledge and experience so that it can be more profitable for ourselves.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to smsfx For This Useful Post:

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    almost all forex indicators work in the previous foreign exchange rate, but can be used to guess what happens in the future. with some indicators we can get facts such as currencies that are carried or sold excessively. but most indicators repaint that means changing the indicator data after the new candle is closed,

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cilor For This Useful Post:

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The indicator is basically a script that performs electronic functions in an easy way to understand market trends. The basic goal for designing these programs is to help traders so they can get ideas about market trends. and can get better results with the help of this indicator there are so many indicators such as the RSD MACD.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    foreign currency is giving results by renewing foreign currencies. You should consider progressively more related to foreign currencies for you to master plus get practical experience plus awareness. there is no doubt that you aim to check foreign currency outside the course.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree that I will move the position indicator to use indicators or trends, and if I use ATR, I will use ATR and if I use ATR then I will value the ATR multiplied by 2 and that sort of goes wrong. and Forex trading technical indicators are tools for determining current market trends so that traders can trade according to the same trends and ways. Traders consider different market indicators to find trends or changes in trends and then trade and generate profits.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The indicator is an invaluable item as a tool in analyzing foirex market traders before making an order because if we trade without indicators it is like people who walk without clear directions and indicators of metatraders in this arrangement we can match our desires !! and the best trading indicators are actually under our control, we know the characteristics of weaknesses and advantages than I personally choose a simple moving average because it is the easiest indicator of trade so far than so if you want to make your trade win then you can also follow this indicator very effective I think until the combination of various types of indicators in forex trading to trade indicators is the most imported tool in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 304 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)