+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 304 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: What is indicator?

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicater is a part of forex ye ek tool bhi hai iske vajah se ap market ke stithi ko pata kar sakte hai kyoki inke na rahne se hume kafi dikkat bhi hogi forex me kaam karne me so indicator ka kaam hai market me abhi kya ho raha hai use indicator ke jariye hum malum kar sakte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The indicator is the thing that helps the trader in this case to understand the market trend in this case and the indicator is the thing that gives a signal in this case and the trader understands the market where he will enter the market with expensive indicators available and I know there are many indicators. I have used maximum in candle candle indicator. I have known more expert merchants more using the candle strike indicator. I only know one indicator is a candle attack. Really the strike candle looks good. I have seen from indicators that are more widely used by my teachers. I do not know more signal indicator. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, indicators are the best tool in forex business. So if we have complete information about the indicators then we will apply the forex market & indicate market trends. So when we show the market then we open trading with large lot size & we get big advantage through indicator and indicator or robot is device which is used for full or automated trading in pratic. this is used basically for newbies that this new is proposed and do not have much knowledge about it and because of using it. the indicator gives a guess according to the pre-installed behavior in which the trend will move.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators are one way to analyze and predict future price movements. This will help us greatly, especially if we have a favorable indicator. but simply relying on a trade indicator can also be very dangerous as there are other factors that also drive the market and the indicators are the tools attached to the trading graph that act like a suggestion to the merchant and that many traders use to help them point out the market direction by which they can follow so they will make the pips of the Forex market without much knowledge of the Forex market, also the experience of the Forex market has shown that 99% of indicators lag behind market prices .. which means they are late to mark the market direction.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the indicator may be referred to as any tool used to generate trading signals in the forex market, ie any kind of forex tool used as a pointer to where the market price will lead in the next few hours or days may, for example SIMPLE MOVING AVERAGE, STOCHASTIC OCCILLATOR and forth like that but one thing must be understood is that it is better to trade the forex market without using any indicators at all. and I think the indicator is a tool for determining trends or arranging orders, but for me it's just following the market indicators only, and just to determine the trend, and do not know when the trend will back off, so we should be able to study the wave in the market, because I think wave it is more important than the indicator.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators ka bahut hi important rule hota hai kisi bhi pair ko analysis karny main yeh aik tarah ka tool hota hai jo keh humien help provide karta hai analysis wagira main sary ke sary indicators hi achy hoty hain bro aap kisi aik indicator py concentrate karny ki koshish karien takeh aap ko achy sy samajh aa saky sab ko na samjhien nahi tu aap confuse hi rahien gy aur mery khial sy best indicator moving average hai
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

bachaya786 (2018-06-26), JahanZaib (2018-07-01), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many in the market think, though my original new pad as an indicator. He started dreaming and date charts. But that, no regrets. List left and slow. They just follow the trend. Indicators are expected to be used in to verify your analysis before signing in. and Indicators are used to identify trends that help a great deal in using technical analysis and employ strategies that aid in the identification of price action. These indicators can not be used with just one indicator because you need to use some indicators so you get more accurate results.

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,401 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g indec tor ak tool he jo hame forx market ki movements ko samjhne mey help krta hai but ham only singkle indector par trust nahi kar sakty thats why we need to use indectors more then 1 isiliye hame indectors ko samjhene keh liye learning krna c hahye fir hi hame faida he

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-26), billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), Nirzana (2018-06-27), Raja551 (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,189 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear sir indicators are very good thing in and important thing for traders because ap iniki mdad sy apni trading position ka shai disha me le ja sakty hen or rate ka andaza ba asani lga sakty hen k ab market me rate kha ja sakta hy yeh boaht acha system hy i also used them and increasing my profit,,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-30), ayazfx (2018-06-23), billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), danish555 (2018-06-29), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27), rehanayaz2 (2018-06-23), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29), Unregistered (1)

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    an indicator is a tool that we can use as a step in helping us in trading so we can manage to read the signals in the trade itself for that we should be able to try and keep trying to generate the profit itself and Indicator is the tool used for technical analysis on charts ... Some of the most popular and widely used indicators are MACD, Moving Average, Stochastic, RSI, Bollinger Band etc ... Use more than one indicator to be sure about trends and entry points out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 304 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)