+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 304 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: What is indicator?

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they generally go to certain revelations which methods while using a higher level of simplicity are usually ideal. Trading using an easy approach allows a fast allergic reaction along with a little anxiety. If you are just starting out, you should look for the most effective along with easy methods to determine trade along with following it. and in the forex market, know one day different indicators are used to make money fast. I am not dependent on indicators because he is only helping for traders and you are not fully dependent during trading and every time he is not properly performing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are tools that will measure market power ... Indicators will help us when we want to know whether it is time to enter the market ... we will feel that markets are very difficult to predict but then indicators will help us to do that ... to find ways to get profits from the market and There are many indicators for trading forex but I like to use moving average indicators that work like dynamic support, not so we need to learn perfectly then succeed in the forex market until I use the tip that I said find a breako than a Successful trader must use the indicator so that their trade is successful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's hard to say which indicators are used by the best traders? Because, I have seen most Professional traders not use any indicators, they just follow the chart pattern ... And I have also seen many traders, who use RSI, Fibonacci, Stochastic and MACD. and I only make a number of trades based on temporary feelings Because this indicator is ultimately only calculated by exchange rates in the past in fact He says bollinger bands are very good indicators than So that is the best indicator if we can use and and all indicators can be useful and it depends on what indicators you need for personally I try stochastic and custom two types of moving averages

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators are tools in commerce and I think that is a very good thing at the same time and needs all processes and I think if we understand the market then everything will be good and it is very good and I think the indicator will be useful after we understand it will market. and I want to add to this thread that indicators are technical as well as those used as traders to be considered or as an overview of current market trends and there are many different indicators or tools that traders can use according to their own convenience !!

Senior Member NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,516 Times in 1,199 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical indicator is a tool to determine the current market trend so a trader can trade according to the same . Trader considers different market indicators to figure out the trend or change in trend and then perform his trades

Banned abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many indicators used by the trader, including indicators of confirmation, indicators of guidance and indicators of delay etc., and the most popular indicators of the index RSI and the real medium-term index and moving averages, and the purpose of these indicators to adjust the strategy used by the trader as a glove on the hands.

Senior Member NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,516 Times in 1,199 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators ka forex me bahut abda role rehta hai kyunki inki study ke baad aapko trade karne me kafi aasani rehti hai
    technical indicators ko aap charts ke hisab se study kar sakte ho aur forex me kafi sare indicators hai jinki madad se ap trading em bahut fadya utha sakte ho
    RSI MACD Bollinger band ye teeno indicator me hamesha study karta hon aur ye mujhe kafi faydemand bhi lagte hai

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technology indications are usually a tool to look for current market trends so investors can buy and sell goods that are exactly the same. Dealers take different industrial markers to find out about certain trends or transform all trends after doing their trading. and special warnings are often applications to determine market preferences so that new brokers can easily buy and sell the same item. Brokers consider different market signals to determine your passion or even change the whole madness and then trade.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to megawati For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical signals are usually tools for determining market trends as a result traders can trade in line with the exact same. Dealers see various market symptoms to understand trends and modify trends and make their trades. and Indicators are a great thing for brokers given the fact that with this help we can arrange bearing exchanges and rate assessments. I think this is a fun framework that helps us take many benefits. Brokers recognize special business indicators to evaluate patterns or changes in patterns and after that trade. Indicators must be used to confirm your inspection before entering the organization.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    exactly what indicators are throughout the graph and exactly what is used in this currency trading and how we can buy these types of indicators and how we see the current market being processed. which indicators are almost all used in this chart to study the current market. they tend to be some of the indicators used by good traders. and adhering to forex trading signal indicators to make their trade more effective This problem to get more profit as a beginner this topic is the most important than I don't depend on indicators but sometimes I need depending on their services

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 304 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)