+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 224 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2018-09-23   19:45
    Best answer #2

Mt4 aor mt5 main nay ab main MT5 ko use kar raha hon aor is main kafi changes ki gayi hein is liye kay yeh new b hai is liye main isko use kar raha hon ap bhi is ko eak bar lazmi use karen ap MT4 ko bhool jayen gein kamal ka broker hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #6

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that there is no double that this is easy to say because for one you have tohave used the platform for you yo know that when trading mt4 is much easy than mt5 for those who would like it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is on a distinguished road kuldeep 555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well mere khyal se mt4 is the best for me kyunki ye bahut relible hai aur ise samjan bhi kafi asaan hai maine mt5 ko dekha hai lekin isme hame hamare broker ka server hi nahi milta hai aur ye thoda advance version hai mt4 ka but app mt4 ko hi preffer kijiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member elgazawy is on a distinguished road elgazawy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I think MT4 is more popular among traders. Because it is very easy to use and is used from years. MT5 is new version and not many traders are familiar with it. Although it has many new features but more traders do like to use MT4.

Member Franco_FX is an unknown quantity at this point Franco_FX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love working with Meta Trader 4 because it is very safe and reliable, and when I do trade with it is very useful too. But sometimes I think it is very complicated to understand and even this affect my trading my effectiveness.

Member jahanzaibkhalid is an unknown quantity at this point jahanzaibkhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best meta trader is mt4 i like it very much easy for use and for trading mt5 is little bit change then mt4 and its little bit difficult then mt4 so i also recomend to everyone use mt4 for great and simple use and also have good experience so use mt4 and stay happy...

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use Metatrader 4 and it is one of the good platform that you can use for trading in the Forex market first you have to learn on the demo trading account so that you can easily make a good profit while trading on real trading account as you understand the platform.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member fx magic is an unknown quantity at this point fx magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    i make use of meta trader 4 as a result of i need to have a similar kind along with my brother on regulation. i do not know that is the greatest however i perform understand expertise is actually every thing, so i maintain learning and practicing trading on contest right currently. hoping to gain a lot of expertise. thanks forex...

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can use any of this platform as both works very well, but i prefer Mt4 to mt5 platform because it the best trading platform for many forex traders and many ea and robot works with this platform this is why I love Mt4 to mt5 terminal.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahera View Post
    dear forex trading mein to mt4 hi use krta hon isy use karna easy hai aur mein jahan tak janta hon is mein sary feature majud hen jis se hum easily trade kar sakty hen aur isy control kar sakty hen is k sath indicators bhi use kar sakty hen
    Han bhai sabhi trader mt4 hi like krte hein me bhi hmesha isi ko use krta hun jehi mera favrout he mt4 ek asha terminal he jisko hmm asaan tarike ke sath use krke iski help ke sath ashi trade krke asha money make kr skte hein bhai isme koi shak nhi

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading mein to mt4 hi use krta hon isy use karna easy hai aur mein jahan tak janta hon is mein sary feature majud hen jis se hum easily trade kar sakty hen aur isy control kar sakty hen is k sath indicators bhi use kar sakty hen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 224 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)