+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2018-12-22   18:30
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  7 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai Main abhi tak metatrader 5 the platform test nahi kiya hai aur naahi Kabhi metatrader 5 par koi ladki hai lekin Phir Bhi Main samajhta Hoon ke metatrader 5 Ek accha vision nahi hai Kyuki usme bahut se options available nahi hai is wajah se mai metatrader 4 application use kar raha hoon aur is application mein bahut acche acche tools hen jo Hume trading may help Karte Hain.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  64 USD

what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #6

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely I believe in forex trading business Mt5 meta trader is the best. I always use this meta trade. And i can capture the situations and the market condition by using it. Meta trader 5 is easy to use and it has some mathematical terms which the traders have to understand.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear, for me, I surely do believe that i am using the metatrader 4 only and nevert tried to use the mt5 and i do not know what is advantage of using the mt4 over than mt5 and the most of traders use the mt4 so its common used by the traders in forex trading if i can join the mt5 i will do it in future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bro mt4 best hai main b is amin he trade karta hon kun k is main hum ko apni tarde ko mange karna bhot easy hai aur main mt5 ko kubi b use nai kia hai aur mostly old and new tarder b nmt4 ko he like karty hai aur main jub say forex main start kia hai mai mt4 ko best kaho ga................

Thanks
    dear as a trader in forex I personally think mt4 is the best trading platform for the new traders because we can get it more user friendly and we can get many indicators at this mt4 trading platform, I think trading at mt4 is always helpful for the newbie.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend it is obvious when you trading forex both are good trading plate forum mt5 is the latest version of mt4 but mt4 is more popular trading platform i start learning from mt4 and i well know the all features of mt4 so i prefer to trade on mt4.

Thanks
    dear as a trader in forex I also know that both MT4 and MT5 is good for us to be able to use but overall, the MT4 have much simpler and easier to use than. Besides MT4 get good function and I believe that MT4 would be the choice of many traders

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been using MT4 station for a long time yet. I am very much satisfied with the way that we put orders are easy but there are a lot of holes in the ring comes station thus MT5. I do not like time frames in MT4 station there are very few options compared to other stations.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is much that can be said when you have a foreign exchange trading opportunities in so many ways and we have developed are also greater opportunities to make sure we are able to work in the greatest peoces work MT4 works better for so many and sophisticated high-tech foreign exchange trading tradung ways.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear brothers I actually look start with the meta-Commerce (4) and I love it best for trading.i think MT5 is the new verion and some updating but I feel easy in mt4.this is not an important issue in circulation is an important issue is the gain from foreign exchange trading and this is it hard and difficult.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT5 is an up****ed version and must be having some additional features - but so far I have not used MT5, I MT4 trading at very familiear as I am with her, and I'm glad trading easier trading platform I've seen so far. I tried MT5 in demo account, at the time, the minimum a huge investment in MT5. Now, cheap in such MT4. Therefore, we must invest in MT5 soon. MT5 have great advantages. New indicators and indicators of ancient updated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)