+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 224 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Junior Member AlinaLee is an unknown quantity at this point AlinaLee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the one major thing holding traders back from jumping to MT5 is the fact there are 10s of thousands of indicators programmed for the MT4 platform that cannot be used on the MT5 platform. If they were to make the MQL4 language understood by the MT5 platform, I think traders would have much less opposition to making the switch.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this particular forum, many of the actual business is undoubtedly not using mt5, because I will eventually because of the minimum use of mt5 and can not use mt5, because I think this will contain some very good features, I think when businessmen need curiosity This time, it may take more money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,043 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear trader dono hi est hain but har kesi k liay nahain kun mt4 pay to har koi ker skta hay laken mt5 pay har koi nahain ker skta yeh sirf expert k liay haay aur es main apka balance bhi boht zayada zarorat hota hay trading k liay...

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta Trader plans to be the best application on the foreign exchange market, and virtually no other system can be used from technical analysis, such as what is done on the actual Meta Trader 4, as far as I know Meta Trader 4 Is that we can not use the actual new version of the largest plan

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best spot trading system is actually MT4, which is actually the ideal choice for anyone to use, especially through the novice, because the program is actually very simple, except for the facilities on the custom indicators are often also very attractive and simple Used for systems and even trading strategies.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MetaTrader 5's trading system is basically the same as MetaTrader 4's trading system. First, MetaTrader 5 supports four types of transaction operations: market, instant, request and exchange. Second, the new terminal to accept the order, trade and stand the concept of strict demarcation.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Two are the best brothers! It depends on the type of your trading account, whether your strategy uses Meta Trader 4 or Meta Trader 5. Most traders in Forex trading use meta trader 4 (MT4) and I will also use the same software to trade The

Banned wiwil is an unknown quantity at this point wiwil's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know mt5 is mt4 advanced version, but according to my mt4 is the best for me because it is very simple to understand and deal with mt4 is very easy mt5 so i always offer mt4 for my deal if you Want to check this and then you can try both of these and then decide which one is the best

Banned spesializ is an unknown quantity at this point spesializ's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mt and mt5 are two different, but to some extent very similar, so we are all told that when we work and rule the right direction, w can earn some good money to make it better every one can Run the same market for traders with good information, we see we are trading the same transaction structure

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The right moment is the right path for trade forex, so we all say we have to choose us to take Mt4, or just believe that we can work with Mt5 amd, according to my easy to trade with Mt4, because of its basic reason, because we Can be all the reasons for curry, it works well, so for me, in all respects is the best, we will think it is always the best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 224 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)