+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 224 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2232

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Banned forex_adviser is on a distinguished road forex_adviser's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always use and suggest Meta Trader 5.Because meta trader is a extended version of Meta trader 4 but have many additional functional and many tools that facilitate the forex trading. it is hard to use but not too hard.Please always use Meta trader 5.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lopwamwbvat is an unknown quantity at this point lopwamwbvat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that all the same trading platformes..And the best for us is the platform that we can quickly identify and makes to us comfortables in the trades. I feelling that the MT4 is a platformes that most makes me uncomfortable as a medium for trades !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kumanfx is an unknown quantity at this point kumanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Unlike MT4, MT5 traders can hold in one position in one currency pair at a time. You can not hedge a position in MT5. If you submit an order to sell to buy an open position, the order will close rather than open a second place position in the opposite direction. This is done to comply with the FIFO rule in the American market and to reduce the impact of the cost of the swap trading account.

Member saima parvez is an unknown quantity at this point saima parvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt5 is still new and a little different establishing than mt4.l still want to use mt4 since l m professional about it.mt5 still needs a chance to be used and learn by investors.l have try it for per week.but it does not look realistic and it is more complex.when you want to change period of your efforts and energy and effort there is no selection on higher part and you will have to right simply select the rabbit to choose.

Banned muzaffar is an unknown quantity at this point muzaffar's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am using 4 and it is best and earning is great with that and we have to learn all the way and give time to forex forlearning and earning and forex is great work for me and it is very helpful for me and my family.

Banned grena is an unknown quantity at this point grena's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    mt4 is the best one i like it because a lot of indicators and ea's are made for it. And i am using it from 4 year and get a goos command over its features not it's hard to trade without it. When ever i try some other platform it put's me in diffulut situation i fell that price is not refflecting as fast as its moving in mt4.
    If we start to trade in real account without proper knowledge, then it may cause some problems by making loses. So, we may avoid real trading without completing some tasks in demo account. Always try to avoid risks in any way. if you are risk taker, then go for profitable risk way11323

8. The Following User Says Thank You to grena For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member taimur15 is on a distinguished road taimur15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mai aaj tk mt5 o use nhi kiya hai aur meta trader 4 hi best hai kiyu k demo bhi mai ne ise plate form per ki hai. aur m4 kafi easy hai mt5 ka use bhi n hi pta aur i think bohat hi km tradear is ko use krtey hai.

Member get2ilyas is on a distinguished road get2ilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahi may ray kheyaal may mt5 kafi complicates hai mt4 kay muqabalay may.new traders kay leyi yeah or bee mushkeel hoo gaa.new traders koo ess kay function baaray may samjany may time lagtaa hai.jab kay mt4 user friendly hai or samjanay may bee easy hai.traders koo tammam function samajnay may koye khaas time bee nahe lagtaa.mt4 boohat achaa hai mt5 kee nisbaat.may mt4 koo prefare karooin gaa.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader 5 new version aaya hai, lekin mere ko nahi lagta hai, ki ismein kuch jayda advance hoga, lekin aaj bhi dekha jaye, to mere hisaab se 70% trader meta trader 4 ko use karte honge, kyun ki shuruwat se meta trader 4 chalta aa raha hai
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned Rohit11 is an unknown quantity at this point Rohit11's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not used mt4 5, but think that I heard, the advantages of MetaTrader 5 is that we can modify the period of your efforts and energy and effort that we like. in mt4 we only have the option period of your efforts and energy and effort m1, m5, M15, M30, h1, h4, d1 and so on. whereas in mt4 5 we could use the period of your efforts and energy and effort m10, M20 and so on, that we can establishing as we want. in mt4 5 we can not do securing and martingale as well. but it is still in the examining stage, is still a lot to do maintenance. for newbies in my opinion is better to use MetaTrader4..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 224 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)