बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 186 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1851

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

Junior Member wifi is on a distinguished road wifi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    57.86 USD
    Thanks
    I think To trade the forex market, you want the right tools. Those tools, you usually notice, on your trading platform. Of course, you have to get information, the market, to get acquainted with one of the tools, on your platform. over the years, we have a tendency to deal with "indicators". and for me it is still the best Metatrade mt4 as it is very easy to use and widely used by others., mt4 also very much provide software update which gives us easiness in forex trading course, the most important mt4 has programming language which understandable to many people so easy in terms of making ea or indicators.

2. LFC
    Member aceng will become famous soon enough aceng will become famous soon enough aceng's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    83.61 USD
    Thanks
    Significantly I realize MetaTrader 5 can be a completely new format involving MetaTrader elements, this should be changed compared to MetaTrader 5. Although until now I use game console using MetaTrader 5, because I see learning resources that involve many merchants and also do using MetaTrader 5. So it will make you see for yourself to find out what exactly the book is for you personally. and I use meta trader 4 because I want to have the same type as my brother-in-law. I do not know which one is the best but I know experience is everything, so I keep learning and practicing trading in contests now. hoping to get more experience. thanks forex .

Member bahar will become famous soon enough bahar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    107.86 USD
    Thanks
    We certainly do not, however, meet 5 brokers how I feel so comfortable using some meta tag providers, as much as I use to feel relaxed with him still used for comparison and you find that a provider is better than one of the multiple multiple uses and For some modern variations and MT5 will have some additional features but so far we have been using not necessarily mt4 mt5 and i invested, i got the information about the idea, and i am glad to see easy and simple investment investments that can not be cured when i found up to now.

Member soo yong will become famous soon enough soo yong will become famous soon enough soo yong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    87.93 USD
    Thanks
    Now my business is only valid for company's interest, up to Mt4. Through the modem test tmt a certain minimum purchase bank account 5 works and experiments, 5 will be a big leap. Now the price is affordable and Mt4. So i spend money for mt5 will soon receive good 5mg compensation; New signals and three finals. In addition to the revised methodology for benefit calculation. Mt 5 prefers to use our 5 mt5 main speed. and For me, I use the medium of purpose of 5 I feel safe in some corridor applications we use and feel comfortable with it, but I am used to evaluating to know that it involves more than a spouse list!

Member cabulfx will become famous soon enough cabulfx will become famous soon enough cabulfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    84.31 USD
    Thanks
    But do not use meta trader 5 how I feel that I'm used to and feel comfortable with it, but someone should try to take a really comfortable action using meta trader, and four, and that trader is healthier, between 2. and honestly I also have not used meta dealer 5 because I feel more comfortable using meta marketer 4 and I am used to it and the brain is comfortable with it but one has to experiment to compare and see which dealer is better between the two.

Member sapolang will become famous soon enough sapolang will become famous soon enough sapolang's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    105.29 USD
    Thanks
    Mybe We certainly do not, however, meet 5 brokers how my feelling is so convenient as using some meta tag provider, as much as I use to pretend to be so relaxed with him still used for comparison and you find that a provider is better for one of the many uses some of it really is !! and For me I have never tried meta trader 5, but so far I have so dwell to be very happy to use mt4, mt4 my opinion is easier in pengoprasiannya, and features petitioned for generous, so I am quite comfortable to trade. using mt4 platform, not too difficult for beginners using this platform !!

Junior Member darakan will become famous soon enough darakan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    72.41 USD
    Thanks
    either a good meta trader is best for us, it's not your job to choose mt5 or mt4 platform because the brokers they provide to you mt5 platform with a little investment then you can choose it because all brokers have both platforms with different steps and with different strategies with different rules and limitations, so choose mt4 platform is always ok and For me I have never tried meta trader 5, but so far I have become very happy to be able to use mt4, mt4 my opinion is easier in pengoprasiannya, and features that are requested as cheap so I'm comfortable enough to trade. using mt4 platform, not too difficult for beginners using this platform !!

Senior Member Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    489.15 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,325 Times in 1,472 Posts
    Since my Forex trading career I am using only Mt4 trading software. I know very well that I know that Mt5 is released but I have not tried it yet. I am thinking to this try one day. but I am happy on MT4.The MT4 look is so awesome and interface is user friendly you can trade easily if you have not enough knowledge trading.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

bali351 (06-30-2018), danish555 (06-30-2018), fxearner (06-29-2018), MARandhawa (06-30-2018), ravi999 (06-30-2018), rehanayaz (06-30-2018), sarfraz786 (06-30-2018), Sunriser1 (06-29-2018), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (06-30-2018), ZainiiiBadshah143 (06-29-2018)

Junior Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    31.36 USD
    Thanks
    basically meta trader 4 and 5 are both trading software for the same parents, in my opinion meta trader 4 is the best of meta trader 5, because meta trader 4 is really very helpful and also user friendly software for all the new entrants while meta trader 5 are a bit confusing for newcomers and both personally I have not tried forex meta trader 5 and this is because I have no reason to want to get out of trading mt 4 because this platform is very easy to use and does not require internet connection first before functioning unlike mt5 which requires high internet consumption for its function.

12. Contests
    Member SA148P is a jewel in the rough SA148P is a jewel in the rough SA148P is a jewel in the rough SA148P's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125.55 USD
    Thanks
    mere khayal se MT5 advance version haui lekin jitna aasan MT4 hai utna MT5 nahi hai..
    MT4 ne kafi time tak market me apni bahut achi image bna ke rakhi thi aur abhi tak log ussi pe traduing karte hai..maien bhi beech me MT5 pe tradimng shuru kari thi lekin fir wapas MT4 pe aa gya kyunki mujhe yahi zada asan lagta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 186 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 LastLast