+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 224 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2232

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2018-09-23   19:45
    Best answer #2

Mt4 aor mt5 main nay ab main MT5 ko use kar raha hon aor is main kafi changes ki gayi hein is liye kay yeh new b hai is liye main isko use kar raha hon ap bhi is ko eak bar lazmi use karen ap MT4 ko bhool jayen gein kamal ka broker hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #6

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

Senior Member shonalii is an unknown quantity at this point shonalii's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really have not used meta investor 5 how I feel much more comfortable using meta, I'm used to the investor has a few points in addition to feel at ease yet another to test the elements in order to assess and find that the investor is often preferable between the couple.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think and know that in forex trading business market metatrader4 is best trading platform for all forex trader in the world. And this trading platform is very popular in forex market, and most of forex trader doing trade on the MT4 trading platform. So it is for now i doing forex trade on the MT4 trading platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eliotfx is an unknown quantity at this point eliotfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always use MT4 for my trade. because my habit of using MT4, so I already feel comfortable with MT4, MT4 so be the best for me. I've tried menggunaman MT5 to trade me, and I have trouble finding the features available in the MT5, so it makes me less comfortable in using MT5 trading. but really all just a matter of habit in my opinion.

Banned gretos is on a distinguished road gretos's Avatar
    Thanks
    what meta trader best 5 or 4?

I prefer to use MT4 as toolnya easily and with good current and updated version MT5 is similar in some ways, I do not like not being able to MT5 averaging and our position even add lot size is not a position we want, for example, we sell and the price rose to over 30 pips, then I sell, so my position has not changed and remains at the bottom of the lot size

Member arsuvo is on a distinguished road arsuvo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now only Mt4 account abuse. Mt5 demo, and at this point, the minimum investment in the new, low price as Mt4. So, you should invest in Mt5 Mt5 tried not long ago. Mt5 good benefits. A new indicator, and updates to the previous index. A new technique for the computation of profit. Select using Mt5 and I my mt5 rate five stars bound.

Senior Member dmfalkda is an unknown quantity at this point dmfalkda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I like to trade on the metatrder4 as it is one of the best and fasters platformes on a which we can trade easily and close the trades very easily. i do not have much information about the mt5 but i like to trade on the mt4 much more really !

Member bagusfx will become famous soon enough bagusfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I prefer the meta trader 4 due to my meta trader 4
    is more stable when it is run on a computer,
    if the meta trader 5 I was not familiar so still confused

Senior Member schakinda is an unknown quantity at this point schakinda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Meta trader 5 new version aaya hai, lekins and mere ko nahi lagta hai, ki ismein kuch jayda advance hoga, lekin aaj bhi dekha jaye, to mere hisaab sed about a 70% trader meta trader 4 ko use karte honge, kyun ki shuruwat se meta trader 4 chalta aa raha hais !

Senior Member sdawadawa is an unknown quantity at this point sdawadawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Metatrader 4 is really so pretty much familiar to me as I am using it.Meta trader 5 is really about a advanced version of the MT4.It have more features than a MT4,but if you are new then started that using MT5 as its the latest versions !

Senior Member kdajnwa.dafgwa is an unknown quantity at this point kdajnwa.dafgwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I come to the latest version Meta trader5 it is really a gret and easy to used with few days you are well familiarized with it, and view yours completed the history of some trades your account balance this is so great really !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 224 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)