+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 224 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2232

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Senior Member mandiri is an unknown quantity at this point mandiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As significantly i realize MetaTrader 5 could be the completely new format involving MetaTrader element it ought to be amended as compared to MetaTrader 5. Although until recently I gaming console make use of MetaTrader 5, because I view the learning resource involving umpteen traders and also performs using MetaTrader 5. So it will be keeping that you look at on your own to find out what exactly is book for you personally.
    Do or Do Not!
    There is no TRY!

Banned sikhendy is an unknown quantity at this point sikhendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use meta trader 4 because i want to have the same kind with my brother in law. i don't know which is the best but i do know experience is everything, so i keep learning and practicing trading in contest right now. hoping to gain more experience. thanks forex...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member m.ikram is an unknown quantity at this point m.ikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maen ny mt5 maen practic ki thi lakin meta 5 buht zyada edvance hy mery khyal sy meta 4 zyada simple or asan hy meta 4 ny market men apni imeg bana rekhi hy or men bhi meta 4 py kam karty hon meta 4 use krty huy men buht enjoy karti hon or ye sb treders k ley suitable hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member harekrushna is an unknown quantity at this point harekrushna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader 5 is the advance version and it is better from meta trader 4 but it will difficult for new.Meta trader 4 is the best for new and easily accounted withe meat 4.so it will good for new.

Senior Member aries32 is an unknown quantity at this point aries32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta5 advance version hai meta4 kaa dono hee best hain. laken may mt4 use kartaa hoon keu kay mt5 may kuch advance feature hai or woo kuch complicated hain joo easily koye nahe samaj saktaa.jab kay mt4 easy hai or samaj bee jalde aata hai.kafi traders mt4 koo pasand kartay hain.kafi senior traders bee mt4 koo hee pasand kartay hain.

Junior Member sweat56 is an unknown quantity at this point sweat56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, I still do not use Meta Trader 5 when I feel very comfortable to use Meta Trader little and we used to and feel comfortable with it, but you should try to do to learn and see the back of this better trader the many other

Senior Member tigase is an unknown quantity at this point tigase's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me it's still the best Metatrade mt4 because it is very easy to use and widely used by others., mt4 also very much provide a software update which gives us the ease of trading forex course, most importantly mt4 has a programming language that is understood a lot of people so it is easy in terms of making ea or indicator.

Senior Member anytimejancok is an unknown quantity at this point anytimejancok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think To trade the forex markets, you would like the proper tools. Tools that, you'd usually notice, in your trading platform. Off course, you'd got to have gained the information, of the markets, to be acquainted with any of the tools, on your platform. during this regard, we have a tendency to ar concerning "indicators".

Member raja jee is an unknown quantity at this point raja jee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started trading with meta 4 and then later also used meta 5 because it has advanced features in it. But for me, meta 4 is easier for new traders to understand and trade so i think that meta 4 is the best.

Banned Tanzil is an unknown quantity at this point Tanzil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Be the new type connected with metatrader so this means it should be greater than metatrader four. Nevertheless until recently when i even now use metatrader four simply because when i liked utilizing that will and lots of traders likewise even now utilizing metatrader four. Thus it is good for you to utilise by yourself to discover and that is ideal for anyone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 224 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)