+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 224 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2232

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2018-12-22   18:30
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  7 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai Main abhi tak metatrader 5 the platform test nahi kiya hai aur naahi Kabhi metatrader 5 par koi ladki hai lekin Phir Bhi Main samajhta Hoon ke metatrader 5 Ek accha vision nahi hai Kyuki usme bahut se options available nahi hai is wajah se mai metatrader 4 application use kar raha hoon aur is application mein bahut acche acche tools hen jo Hume trading may help Karte Hain.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  64 USD

what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #6

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

Junior Member kahani is an unknown quantity at this point kahani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now my business is only valid for the company's behalf, to Mt4. Through test modem t m t bank account specific minimum purchase 5 working out and experiment, 5 would be a huge jump. Now it's affordable and Mt4. So I spent money for mt5 will soon receive compensation of 5 mg is good;. New signals and three final. In addition to the revised methodology for the calculation of benefits. Mt 5 prefer to use our 5 main mt5 speed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will always go with the mt4 terminals rather than using the mt5 terminal because its very easy to use and handle the mt4 terminal wheras the mt5 terminal is too much complex to understand

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kashifrahija is on a distinguished road kashifrahija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me if it is to decide that which is the best online software then i will personally prefer the meta trader 4 because i have used this software and i have found this software so easy to use because the graph analysis in this software is easy to understand.

Banned anum cheema is an unknown quantity at this point anum cheema's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not yet utilized meta trader 5 as I feel much open to utilizing meta trader 4 and I am utilized to it and feel agreeable with it yet one needs to attempt it to look at and see which trader is better around the two.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmdaknsxa View Post
    I see that is the simplest terminals avialbales a specially for the newcomers because it is very easy to understand the tools availabales in it while the mt5 is much complexed and it is really confusing so i really always use mt4 terminals !!
    We can use both the Meta trader 4 and Meta trader 5 for our trading needs. The decision in which software needs to be used will depend on the trading needs of the trader and also on the trading device that is being used by him.

Most of the traders still prefer using the Meta trader 4
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Banned mustahsin nidal is an unknown quantity at this point mustahsin nidal's Avatar
    Thanks
    ma to MT4 pay hi trading karta hon kiyo k mujy MT5 ka version thek nahi lagta han pehly ak doo dafa us par trading kar k dekhi ha par mery khyal say MT4 hi mery leye best ha MT4 version kmall ha.

Senior Member sourov25 is an unknown quantity at this point sourov25's Avatar
    Thanks
    For some modern variations and MT5 there will be some extra features but so far we have used are not necessarily of mt4 mt5 and I invest, I am well informed about the idea, and I'm glad to see the investment of easy and simple investment incurable when I discovered up to now.

Senior Member dmdaknsxa is an unknown quantity at this point dmdaknsxa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that is the simplest terminals avialbales a specially for the newcomers because it is very easy to understand the tools availabales in it while the mt5 is much complexed and it is really confusing so i really always use mt4 terminals !!

Senior Member nopiya is an unknown quantity at this point nopiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have long known about metatrater 5. But I was already familiar with MetaTrader 4, so I find it hard to leave. MetaTrader 5 may be complete, but I've quite mastered a number of tools in MetaTrader 4, so there's no reason to switch metatrader.

Banned fuad25 is an unknown quantity at this point fuad25's Avatar
    Thanks
    We certainly do not, however, met a broker 5 how I feel very comfortable using meta tags multiple provider, as much as I used to feel relaxed with him still a use for comparison and you find that the provider is preferable to one of the many uses a couple of ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 224 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)