+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 224 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2232

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wesey to market men trading to donon men same hee hotee hey aur forex trading men trader apnee marzee sey trading kar skaat hey meta trader 4 sey karey ya meta trader 5 sey akrey is ka market men trading men profit men ya loss men koi faraq naheen parh sakta hey .

Member gibran is an unknown quantity at this point gibran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my trading platfor is MetaTrader 4,it is easy to work out I work good for the platform I work with all commands related to candles and trend lines and also the average movement of these commands a high plain that I taken correctly and not complicated trading platform, mt4 is best meta trader because it is best and easy to use and every newbie can use it easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ere the platform is supposed to give you a demo login account number and password The other bad side is price changes more frequently in digits brokers due to the 5th digit so the numbers of re-quotes are higher in digits brokers than digit brokers that Because today its has become most popular and most people earning a big profit from this business after all but mt4 is so much user friendly and so easy to use

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The MT5 platform has been developed and produced by MetaQuotes who developed the MT4 after all But in MT5 horrible horrible things have happened For some reason Metaquotes have chart Maybe the simple handling system attracts them for choosing it instead of well i prefer to use the mt4 rather than the mt5 tading software but I have just installed metatrader version accordingly The software consists of a server and client component

Member misbah is an unknown quantity at this point misbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself prefer with mt4 and I've been very comfortable with the existing tools in mt4 and I think with good could manage it all will be good and we should be able to focus and hard work are very good and all will be well with us could be disciplined. and comfort would be good.

Senior Member iram11 is an unknown quantity at this point iram11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think both are good plateform mt5 is moderan and mt4 is old plateform of forex i think mt4 is best qu k ham es pr asani say work kr sakhty hen aor mt5 thora deficult hai use krny men mery kheyal men mt4 asan bee hai aor ham es men asani k sath work kr sakhty hen ,,,,

Member daniya1432 is on a distinguished road daniya1432's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear meri nazar mein mt4 best hai is mai app ko yeh kuch dekhne ko milta hay order number time type size symbol price stop loss aur take profit price commission swap aur profit yeh sab cheez hay jo hum ko aik time trade main milte hay kuch hum nahi lete hay aur na dete hay jese swap aur commission hum nahi lete aur dete

Junior Member Hassan512 is an unknown quantity at this point Hassan512's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the minimum investment is huge in Mt5. Now, its cheap like Mt4. So, i should invest in Mt5 soon. Mt5 have great advantages. New indicators and updated old indicators. And there is a new technique to calculate the profits. I prefer to use Mt5 and also i rate 5 star for Mt5.

Member rajuu.kun is an unknown quantity at this point rajuu.kun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I remember that Forex is best online platforms in the world while oker can adapt to the rules controlled by its regulatory body that Installation was hardly a breeze I filled in all the details i with There are lot of indicators and expert adviser which spport Meta Trader Platform instead of properlyin my opinion also be used MT4 and MT5 did not useperhapsin my opinion using MT4 was still a lot a lot platforms and computer software pupuler use lightly

Senior Member rafalense is an unknown quantity at this point rafalense's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me MT4 is better platform, . I am currently using MT4 as I have practiced on it only and don't know much about MT5, . so I always use MT 4 to trade may be MT5 have more features but right now I am more comfortable with MT4, . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 224 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)