+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 224 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are saying modify but rise to the latest version Meta trader5 it is real a opportune and elementary to use with few life you are easily familiarized with it, and perspective your good history of trades your invoice rest, merchandising or buy the commodities. and For me I like to trade on the metatrder4 as it is one of the best and so faster platformes on the which we can trade easily and closed some of the trades very easily. i do not have much information about the mt5 but i like to trade on the mt4 much more really !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very disappointed in MT5. I had high hopes for it, but as a trader, I am really let down. It does have a few cool features, but nothing that really helps me as a trader. On the contrary, I feel MT5 will hinder me, and if THIS is what brokers are going to be using in the coming few months and years, then I for one won�t be using it. Brokers will have to continue to offer MT4 for a long time, otherwise they�re going to lose many clients, that�s for sure. and I am sure Metatrader 5 will replace Metatrader 4 if it was already on full version. I means if the MT5 are not on tested or beta version many broker will use it. I already tried MT5 at real account, and i can some opinion about it. MT5 has more feature than MT4. And it was really great feature. We can get more time frame using MT5. We can get more tools on MT5. And we can make better technical analysis with it. But, the weakness are on data loading, cause MT5 need more data i think. It have more time frame, so the data are bigger than MT4. It can make the performance little slow when it load the data.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI ALL

when comparing your MT4 platform, which has been built with more than 0. 6 thousand lines involving requirements. The MQL idea requires around three years plus concluding planning involving MT5, even though MT4 requires 40 weeks to conclude the layout. For trading in Forex trading with a trick from MT4, it is possible to use a trader to trade in a trader's behalf and to trade traders to chart the chart and indicator and use the trading methods for trading in Forex trading forex trading. I want to know how many times I have been able to translate it to a different language, but I have a lot of technology, but I have a lot of tech knowledge that I have a lot of platforms that I have a platform for and I would also like to have a great opportunity for myself. I do not like being in touch with you, but I do not know what you are talking about, but I do not know how to do it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MetaQuotes' desire to strengthen its expertise in generating Forex trading involves planning MT5. 1. The first line of your mile involving the value of a buying and selling platform provides many new capabilities when comparing your MT4 platform, which has been built with more than 0. 6 thousand lines involving requirements. The MQL idea requires around three years plus concluding planning involving MT5, even though MT4 requires 40 weeks to conclude the layout. For trading in Forex trading with a trick from MT4, it is possible to use a trader to trade in a trader's behalf and to trade traders to chart the chart and indicator and use the trading methods for trading in Forex trading forex trading. I want to know how many times I have been able to translate it to a different language, but I have a lot of technology, but I have a lot of tech knowledge that I have a lot of platforms that I have a platform for and I would also like to have a great opportunity for myself. I do not like being in touch with you, but I do not know what you are talking about, but I do not know how to do it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bronz For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28), nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both the two platforms are almost identical but meta trader 5 is clearly a new release so it does have some enhanced features and therefore a recommended platform but on the other hand there is no need for someone who is currently using mt4 to switch to mt5 and beyond all doubts , MT5 is propelled propelled and should have some additional characteristics - but so far I haven't used mt5 and I'm trading on mt4 because I really know him and love trading the easiest trading terminal I've seen so far

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sisca For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've never tried MT5 software, so if anyone asks me about how good the MT5 software is I won't be able to answer it correctly, but most of my indicators are based on MT4 software so MT5 won't make my indicator function properly, so my friend will choose mt4 as the best device to make trade and mt5 is not suitable for me, surely you can make different opinions if you have different experiences with mt4 and mt5 Forex trading is connected to my mind along with the metatrader and platform. Actually, most of your trade in the same currency pair will accumulate as a trade because because this is an excessive amount recently and can be relied on because people tend to focus on this. certain system through years after that. As a result, I have joined many brokers, internet web sites using paypal and offering mt4, which I finally lost by means of bankwire, for me personally MT4 is still much better and easier to use than compared to MT5

11. The Following User Says Thank You to diantara For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have never used mt5 before .... but i think only mt4 has fulfilled my trading needs ... what do i need ... i can find it on mt4 ... and it is very light to use on an old computer ... this doesn't need more resources from the computer to work perfectly ... I think it's enough for me to do my trading activities every day and I think that mt4 is better than mt5 but i really haven't used mt5 yet and i found mt4 is good and my account is an mt4 account so i really never got a chance to trade on mt5 and indicators for mt4 are available in abundance rather than mt5 so i think it is mt4.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aril For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-13), nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that all trading platforms are the same ... And the best for us is a platform that we can quickly identify and create for us to be comfortable in trading. I pretend that MT4 is the platform that makes me most uncomfortable as a trading medium and of course MT5 Advanced version has to take some additional features but as far as MT5 is not used and it is very easy and general trading terminal is MT4 trading, glad that I have seen so far familiar.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pomade For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-13)

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I personally see I believe I started with meta trade 4 and I like it the best for trading. I think MT5 is a new version and has a few updates but I find it easy in MT4. This is not an important issue in an important trading issue is income from forex trading is very difficult and difficult. and so much that I can say is true that mt4 is used by many traders and this is a very reliable platform and has most of the facilities that traders can find when trading. You get five types of orders and on the new MT5 trading platform there are several more trading orders that you can use but I still find MT4 good for me because I'm used to it

17. The Following User Says Thank You to diantara For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-13)

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used mt4 5, but think that I have heard, the advantage of MetaTrader 5 is that we can modify the period of your efforts and energy and the efforts we like. in mt4 we only have an option period of your efforts and energy and efforts of m1, m5, m15, m30, h1, h4, d1 and so on. whereas in MT4 5 we can use periods of your efforts and energy and efforts of M10, M20 and so on, which we can build as desired. in MT4 5 we can't do security and martingale either. but still in the examination stage, there is still much work to be done. for beginners I think it's better to use MetaTrader4 and I always use the meta trader terminal 4 to trade because it's simple, easy to use and fast. At the MT4 terminal we found many indicators and robots that helped in trading. I have never used an MT5 terminal so I can't say anything about that.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 224 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)