+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 224 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #2

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #6

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, meta trader 4 is the best for trading, you can easily understand the terms used in meta trader 4 and also see candlestick to understand market trends, so use meta trader 4 to get good knowledge. and Not for every intermediate use of the fifth finish, I feel comfortable with the four major brokers and metadata used, and I feel comfortable with, but what is the best, you should know this and try to assess the change agent

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without doubt MT5 is usually an advanced edition and should acquire some additional capabilities - but so far I do not necessarily apply mt5 along with the feel of dealing from mt4 when I feel quite familiear with using it along with content feel easy and simple dealing critical of my spouse and I observe so far . and MT4 are preferred among traders. as a result very easy to use and made use of the year. mt5 is a new version and not just some traders who are familiar with it. although it actually has some new features but additional traders are willing to use mt4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to letti For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11)

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can now make the most of your Mt4 account. I've tried about the Mt5 demo account, where minimum Mt4 investment is about Mt5. Now, the price is cheap. Therefore, it should invest around Mt5. About good blessings Mt5. New and updated numbers. There is an alternative method to calculate compensation. I decided to use around Mt5 and I lead a five star rating about Mt5. and Now only abuse of Mt4 account. Demo Mt5, and at this point, the minimum investment in the new low price as Mt4. So, you should invest in Mt5 Mt5 a try recently. Good benefits Mt5. New indicators, and updates to the previous index. New technique for profit calculation. Choose using Mt5 and I rate my mt5 five star bound.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have not tried mt5 until now because i am satisfied with mt4, it has more options than trader needs the only problem I'm facing right now is a delayed quote that can make me lose more money or some of the profits in my position if mt5 can fix this problem it will be good and i will start using it and many merchants around this forum still do not use mt5 as well i will further more at least one that fail using MT5 as well i believe it will combine some big function but i believe it is possible need more time as soon as the merchant will need an interest in the idea.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    obviously mt5 is the best but i feel comfortable for mt4 terminal actually .. like i most traders use mt4. there are some additional features and tools in the mt5 terminal but there are some disadvantages as well. I hear trade positing combined when you have more than one open position in the same pair in the same direction Meta trader 4 is the best and I have used meta trader 5 and also the web terminal but from all that there is a meta trader 4 is the best because it is more user friendly and easier to use compared to Mt5.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MetaTrader 4 and 5 are not much different. I think the only different is just the price figure of the feed. For the currency pair where in metatrader 4 has four digits there will be five digits in metatrader 5. But if it's about history, metatrader 5 is more powerful than mt4 because deeper and long history is the view. So decide for you to choose. MT5 is definitely more comprehensive than its MT4. but so far I prefer MT4 platform, because it is commonly used. in my opinion, is much simpler when using MT4. may be a habit factor. One day, when MT5 is already used by most merchants, of course I will also use it.

Junior Member hasna will become famous soon enough hasna's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 like windows XP .. these are the best moneymaking products ever launched by microsoft .. even now the users of Windows XP are more than the users of other operating systems .. and for me MT5 like Vista .. the product fails Microsoft .. But i think MT6 will be like Windows 7 ... The only operating system that can replace Windows XP from the market .. until now, I have been trading by using mt4 not mt5 for several years, yes I feel good and comfortable with it, and then I still learn how to maximize mt4, then oneday maybe, i will use mt5 after i can master mt4

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unexpectedly, Mt5 is an advanced rendition and should have some additional characteristics - so far I have not used mt5 and I trade on MT4 because I know it very well and I'm trading in the simplest trading terminal I've seen so far. Probably not necessarily but using meta broker 5 when I feel very safe to use meta broker 5 in addition my company is useful other than really feels, but we have to use it to compare to see which provider is usually best for many couples.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use both meta trader 4 and 5 but comparably better 4 in my opinion, because 4 has some benefits of 5, meta trader 4 has a multi-trading opening position in a single currency pair that does not have a chance for meta trader 5. other than these 5 have very few currency pairs and sometimes lose the currency pair of commodities. So meta trader 4 is the best for sill trading now. MT5 is definitely more comprehensive than its MT4. but so far I prefer MT4 platform, because it is commonly used. in my opinion, is much simpler when using MT4. may be a habit factor. One day, when MT5 is already used by most merchants, of course I will also use it.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very disappointed with MT5. I have great expectations for it, but as a trader, I am really disappointed. There are some cool features, but nothing really helps me as a merchant. Instead, I feel the MT5 will deter me, and if this is what brokers will use in the coming months and years, then I will not use it. Brokers should continue to offer MT4 for a long time, otherwise they will lose many clients, that's for sure. I have never tried meta trader 5, but so far I am quite happy to use mt4, mt4 my opinion is easier in operation, and its features quite generous, so I am quite comfortable to trade using mt4 platform, not too difficult for beginner to use platform this,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 224 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)