+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 224 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use both meta traders 4 and 5, but comparatively 4 is better in my opinion, because 4 has several benefits from 5, meta trader 4 has a multi-trading opening position in a single currency pair that has no chance for meta trader 5. besides These 5 have very few currency pairs and sometimes lose commodity currency pairs. and mt4 is the best and simplest platform that I love so much that I have to do hard work here more and more and first you have to understand you mt4 then you can work here is the very best platform most newbies prefer to use one platform this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use mt4 friends because I used it from the start and I thought MT4 was comfortable for me so it didn't like to use MT5, what about this experience when using MT5? What is a difficult friend? and I feel MT5 has more choices and better functionality than MT4 so lately I've used it and it helps me to better analyze and bring more benefits and you can try it on https://www.instaforex.com/en /downloads.php

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately, both of them work best, but Meta Trader 5 has a few additional features, but I haven't worked on Meta Trader 5 Actually, so I can't say the difference and the actual benefits between meta trader 4 and Meta Trader 5. Both are together and developed by Meta Quotes. and MT5 is an advanced version and must have some additional features - but so far I have never used MT5 and I am trading on MT4 because I am quite familiar with it and love to trade the easiest trading terminal that I have seen so far. I tried Mt5 on a demo account, at that time, a very large minimum investment in Mt5. Now, the price is cheap like Mt4. So, I have to invest in Mt5 soon. Mt5 has tremendous advantages. New indicators and old indicators that are updated.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to uyah For This Useful Post:

QasimShop (2018-12-03)

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,548 Times in 955 Posts
    mery khayal say new user ko meta traders 4 hi user karna chahiay or meta traders 5 bhoat advance hay wo new user ko samajh me nhy aye ga or taqbreen log meta trader 4 hi user karty hain or har kisy meta traders 4 pay hi kam karna chahiya.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use and prefer MT4 but now, which is cheap like Mt4. So, I have to invest in Mt5 soon. Mt5 has tremendous advantages. New indicators and old indicators that are updated. And there are new techniques for calculating profits. I prefer to use Mt5 and also rate 5 stars for Mt5. and i mink meta trader 4 is comparatively better than mt5 the reason maybe b likes me is simplicity and has all the ingredients that need to have good trade but, many people also have mt5 and prefer above mt4

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dha Q For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-29)

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both are the same with less and more features. I heard that some features don't work on mt5 like hedging.mt5 has an aditional time frame. This is a 21 time frame but MT4 only has 9 time frame.mt5 has an inbuilt forex calender. And ofcourse MT5 has more built-in indicators. Since MT5 has more features that might not be easy to use. and I like to trade the forex market with the MT4 platform because it's simple and easy for traders to learn from the MT4 market. The MT4 platform is what most traders use to make their money in the forex market trading business

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xiaomi For This Useful Post:

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not difficult to test the thoughts exchanged before genuine cash gambling. Backtesting, applying exchanging ideas to record information, allows the dealer to find out whether a practical exchange arrangement, further demonstrates the anticipation of the arrangement. When settings have been made and backtesting shows good results and MT5 is an advanced version and must have some additional features but so far I have never used MT5 and I am trading on MT4 because I am quite familiar with it so it might be better than MT4, but I very comfortable with MT4 so like it ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sunai For This Useful Post:

Member nurliani will become famous soon enough nurliani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I am personally happy with mt4 and it has really resulted in my personal comfort so it finally becomes very dangerous if many of us start more than going to quickly buy and sell together with mt5 and it becomes very horrible and requires initial understanding once again, and so I would rather do exactly what I've done comfortably with MT4, that's good in my opinion. and I prefer mt4, and also, now I only use an Mt4 account. I tried Mt5 on a demo account, at that time, a very large minimum investment in Mt5. Now, the price is cheap like Mt4. So, I have to invest in Mt5 soon. Mt5 has tremendous advantages. New indicators and old indicators that are updated. so try not to complicate the broker on yourself, and work with mt4

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nurliani For This Useful Post:

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally, I prefer to use the MT4 platform. used from the start and easily installed robots or special indicators. Personally, I have never tried to trade on MT5, but I heard that this platform allows us to manage multiple accounts on a single trading platform. no need to close the graph or platform and change it to someone else and me meta trader 4 par trade kr hn and forex co sab join join s hay aur best business ha ha fast make money business hi aur forex bohat acha hi aur is suitable for students ky liye aur womens ky liye yeh best business hi jis if I graduated forex ka knowedlge hi wo is the business of the handle handle for hain.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkur For This Useful Post:

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta traders 4 and 5 are both trading software for the same parents, in my opinion meta traders as 4 are the best of meta trader 5, because meta trader 4 is really very helpful and also user-friendly software for all newcomers while meta trader 5 is a bit confusing for newcomers !! and MT4 is consistent with the newbie because it is easy to use and able to learn about forex trading and better and MT4 always brings comfort in trading and I can easily open and close positions with good scpit or EA

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pepsoden For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 224 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)