+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 224 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 is still more popular and more useful than MT5. Until now, I still use MT4 to trade. I think MT5 is really uncomfortable, there are many things we can't do when we use MT5 than if we use MT4 to trade. Mt4 is the best meta treader for beginners, they can use it easily. We use every meta investor four and 5, but at four that are far better, I think, just because the four offer a number of more than 5 advantages, the four investor meta offers several foreign currency purchases and sales, starting with loneliness without investor opportunities 5 sets meta. In addition, a special set of 5 does not offer a lot of foreign currency and sometimes a shortage of foreign currency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 is the best meta treader for beginners, they can use it easily. We use every meta investor four and 5, but at four that are far better, I think, just because the four offer a number of more than 5 advantages, the four investor meta offers several foreign currency purchases and sales, starting with loneliness without investor opportunities 5 sets meta. In addition, a special set of 5 does not offer a lot of foreign currency and sometimes a shortage of foreign currency. MT4 is still more popular and more useful than MT5. Until now, I still use MT4 to trade. I think MT5 is really uncomfortable, there are many things we can't do when we use MT5 than if we use MT4 to trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,684 Times in 9,968 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 is more popular among merchants. Because it is very easy to use and use from year to year. MT5 is a new version and not many merchants are familiar with it. Although it has many new features but more traders love to use MT4. I also use MT4 because I know her and have my strategy with her. and Truth is an upgraded version of MT5, there should be more options-but so far I've never used mt4 mt5 and I'm really multi-dimensional, I'm with him, I'm happy for Trading

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,378 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without a doubt MT5 is propelled variant and it ought to have some extra highlights - yet so far I have not utilized mt5 and am exchanging at mt4 as I am very familiear with it and am cheerful exchanging the most straightforward exchanging terminal I saw up until this point.
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-08-31), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-23), sakigbest (2018-08-28), sarfraz786 (2018-08-31)

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 is the best meta trader because it is best and easy to use and every beginner can use it easily and can also use the indicator easily without working hard so that the old version and has good results.
    Because I always trade with meta trader 4 so I feel more comfortable with this and never use MT5 as if in my opinion MT4 is more useful than MT5 so the best platform in Forex is always MT4, although MT5 is still another platform type of the MetaTotes company. But I think most of the forex broker sites now that have micro accounts have mt4 as a platform, but the real problem is we can't move with that platform.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like working on the MetaTrader 5 trading platform, it's hard to work, but I'm trading on the MetaTrader 4 platform, because it's easy to work. I work well for the platform. which I took correctly and uncomplicated MetaTrader 4 trading platform.
    mt4 is the best meta trader because it is best and easy to use and every beginner can use it easily and can also use the indicator easily without working hard so that the old version and has good results

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very clear that MT5 is an advanced form of MT4 and for beginners it is good to trade with MT4 because it has less complexity and is easier compared to MT5. Mt5 is more advanced than MT4 or you can say MT5 is more efficient.
    I certainly did not but implemented a meta speculator 5 because I felt comfortable using some speculators along with me working for it along with feeling comfortable by that no one had to use it to review and see the speculator was much better between 2.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 stands for meta trader 4 is an application made by brokers for traders so that we can do forex trading business as if I still have not left meta trader 4 for various features that I think are quite complete on meta traders 4 I prefer to trade on meta trader, I just started in forex trading I still use meta trader 4 because it was used at the suggestion of my friends who happened to have long forex trading rather than the reason we used meta trader version 4 This is because it is so familiar and used to be easier to operate and more EA indicators and robots that have supported 100%. I only tried MT5 only once and I didn't like it because I used to use MT4 for about 7 months and my fantasies knew all the icons so I didn't need to change them

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 is the best choice for all traders, because indicators are provided and made by most traders using MT4, therefore we are used to trading using MT4, and it takes a long time to learn MT5 and without doubt MT5 is actually a complicated variation and It must have some additional characteristics - but so far we definitely don't use MT5 along with 'I'm investing with MT4 when I'm really familiar with this' by investing in perfect critical investment when I observe so far.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use both meta trader 4 and 5 but comparably better 4 in my opinion, because 4 has some benefits of 5, meta trader 4 has a multi-trading opening position in a single currency pair that does not have a chance for meta trader 5. other than these 5 have very few currency pairs and sometimes lose the currency pair of commodities. So meta trader 4 is the best for sill trading now. and main mt4 using karta hun or mery khyaal say you he best hai.ye using main easy hi or ki maddad say hum trading ko samaj skty hain or acha start sakty hain.ye mostly use hoony wala trading software hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 224 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)