+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 224 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2018-12-22   21:26
    Best answer #2

mt4 bohat hi acha trader ha mare khayal se or hum ko is main sahi tara se kam karne ki zarurt hai Forex ki market main or hum ko is main kam karne se bohat maza ata hai ku ke is main trade karna bohat asaan hai or hum ko is main sahi tra se best ha.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #6

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

Junior Member shahroz156 is on a distinguished road shahroz156's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brokers that are keen to provide physical bullion delivery to their clients have one more option from today. The developer of the most popular trading platform for retail FX and CFDs traders, MetaQuotes Software, is announcing a plugin that will integrate the feature into MetaTrader 5.

The platform has been at the forefront of the retail trading industry in 2017, driving changes across in multi-asset trading, as the developer of the product decided to slowly phase out the legacy MT4 solution. The growing list of brokers that are providing a MetaTrader 4 solution warrants that the new technological innovations will be coming exclusively to the fifth generation of the software suite.
    Middle Eastern Developer Noor Index Chips In
    Sizeable demand for physical gold is coming from the Middle East. Todays announcement that a tech company from the region is deploying a solution that facilitates such transactions cant be surprising to an industry that is at the same time more keen to expand into this part of the MENA area.

Big brokers have the advantage to leverage their big balance sheets and sometimes develop their own solutions or partner with external platform providers. The MT5 plug-in, however, is accessible to brokers of all sizes and is a much-needed solution for smaller firms willing to offer all of its products from a single platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, good thread .. i think it all depends our habit
    in using metatrader to trade. because when we used
    to use MetaTrader 4 and we must understand how to use and features in metatrader. So I'm sure there will be more traders who make MetaTrader 4 the best, as most traders use MetaTrader 4 for their trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nurheli For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-11-30)

Member Afnan ahmad is on a distinguished road Afnan ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Metatrader 4

1. Installation - Metatrader 4 is simple and user-friendly software. Many users prefer Metatrader 4 as metatrader 5 download is not easy as MT4.

2. Compilation of Codes You can find some differences in features of expert advisor between MT4 and MT5.Metatrader4 is designed with MQL code language, which is faster and easier to compile. But data transfer from Metatrader4 to Metatrder5 cannot occur.

3. Interface Metatrader 4 has easy to navigate interface. This makes this trading platform popular among forex traders.

4. Trading methods- Metatrader4 offers almost all types of trading methods hedging and LIFO, while the new version i.e., Metatrader5 does not support hedging and implements FIFO by default.

5. Memory space- Metatrader4 takes up less memory space compared to Metatrader5.

6. Choice of brokers: It has been found that many brokers offer Metatrder4 compared to MT5. So if a trader selects Metatrader4 for trading, s/he can select a broker from a wide range. Moreover, majority of brokers offer key services on MT4 only.

Metatrader 5

1. Variety of Charts and Timeframes Metatrader5 offers 21 timeframes, whereas Metatrader4 offers only 9.Moreover, MT5 offers unlimited number of charts, out which 100 can open at a time.

2. Fundamental Analysis-Metatrader5 user gets the benefit of an inbuilt forex calendar. Features like news events, schedules, expected impacts, forecasts are also included in this calendar.Metatrader4 does not have this feature.

3. Indicators & analytical object tools Metatrader5 offers 38 inbuilt indicators,22 analytical tools and 46 graphical objects, whereas metatrader4 offers 30 inbuilt indicators and 33 analytical objects.

4. Market Orders- A trader can send 2 market orders,6 pending orders and 2 stop orders through MT5 whereas, Metatrader 4 allow a trader to send 2 market orders,4 pending orders, 2 execution modes,2 stop orders and a trailing stop.

Although both MT4 and MT5 have their own advantages and disadvantages, still Metatrader 4 has been found to be more popular in the forex trading.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader 5 is an advanced version and has
    some additional features compared to meta trader4
    and also all the features in mt4 so mt5 is better but still most traders use mt4 because they already know it very much. and do not want to change it.

Member vic will become famous soon enough vic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am much more comfortable using MetaTrader 4.
    because I am used to using metatrader 4. So I hold the features that are present in MetaTrader 4, so use also be more comfortable. and I've also had experience trying to use metatrader 5, but I'm having a lot of trouble using it, because it's harder and I do not understand the features that are in MetaTrader 5.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to vic For This Useful Post:

surabi (2017-11-01)

Junior Member kingofforex is an unknown quantity at this point kingofforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can not give a precise answer to this thread because i am a new student in this platform but in my opinion MT5 would be better. MT5 will also be seen by using it. Thanks.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used metatrader 5, but I think what I hear, the advantages of MetaTrader 5 is that we can adjust the time period we like. In metatrader 4 we only have time frame option m1, m5, m15, m30, h1, h4, d1 and so on.
    whereas in metatrader 5 we can use time frame m10, M20 and so on, so we can setting as we want. In metatrader 5 we also can not do hedging and martingale. But still in the testing phase, there is still much to do improvement. for beginner I think better use MetaTrader4

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader 5 may be a new version that has
    a new addition feature for traders. Obviously there are many choices and meta traders better than others. 4 others then use mt 4 because the functionality in mt 4 is very familiar with most people. Other then I advise to divert you and use m64 for a beautiful future.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From the time I started practicing on demo accounts,
    I used the trading platform mt4 for trading and I understand this platform better. I have never used the mt5 platform and do not know its features now, but I can easily understand the tools and their use. Mt4 Platform. It's too easy to observe charts, place orders and close them, and operate other necessary tools on this platform.

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe there are two kind of trading platform the mt4 and mt5 trading platform but I also prefer to doing the trade on the mt4 trading platform and also feeling better and doing the trade properly ,but I have no any experiences on the mt5.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to remo For This Useful Post:

dhano (2017-10-27), tinad (2017-10-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 224 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)