+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 224 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #2

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #6

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

Banned terbang is an unknown quantity at this point terbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe the best trading platform today is mt4 and suitable for use by anyone, especially by newbie because the operation is very easy, in addition to facilities for custom indicators are also very attractive and easy to apply to the system or trade. strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in this market. I am new in the Forex market. I have littke knowledge about Forex and MT4 & MT5. I can not explain who MT4 or MT5 is best. But my thinking is that most traders like mt4. They use mt4 and show interest in this mt4 software

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt5 is the latest and better version of meta trader with advanced tools mostly used by the expert advisers and mt4 has got something which is really much easy to use for newbies. And there is not much difference between meta trader 4 or 5 for a forex trader they can use any platform they want to.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used metatrader 5, but I think that I heard, the advantages of MetaTrader 5 is that we can adjust the time period we like. In metatrader 4 we only have time frame option m1, m5, m15, m30, h1, h4, d1 and so on.
    While in metatrader 5 we can use time frame m10, M20 and so on, so we can setting as desired. In metatrader 5 we also can not do hedging and martingale. But still in the testing phase, there is still much to do improvement.
    For beginners I think it's better to use MetaTrader4

Banned kumaha aink is an unknown quantity at this point kumaha aink's Avatar
    Thanks
    sabhee ko behatar banane ke lie vikasit kiya jaana chaahie, aur main meta 5 ko meta 4 ka vikaas kar raha hoon. maujooda suvidhaen adhik sahee hogee, main brokar ka istemaal nahin karana chaahata tha meta 5 lekin agar isaka matalab hai ki hamen samaayojan karana shuroo karana hoga

Member farzanaz is on a distinguished road farzanaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 is quite easy and is good for the beginners ,it is really fast as compared to Mt5....It have good results so most of the traders prefer to use MT4 instead of MT5...Mt4 is the easiest trading terminal i have seen so far..

Banned bul bear is an unknown quantity at this point bul bear's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 is like Windows XP .. it is the best money-making product launched by Microsoft. Even if Windows XP users are more than any other operating system users. For me, MT5 is like Vista. But I think MT6 will be like Windows 7 ... the only one that can replace Windows XP from the market operating system.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naturally, my dear, I do not think there is any big difference between the yuan and the terminal. They have the same characteristics, and they are the same. But in meta trader 5, you can see some of the new features installed there. But i personally like meta trader 4 because i am learning to trade, which is my favorite trading platform

Junior Member avneesh76 is an unknown quantity at this point avneesh76's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    I think mt4 and mt5 both are good but for beginner mt4 is best ,mt5 is advanced version experienced people can use that, for beginners best is to try both platform in demo account at the end which suits you can use in real account and enjoy profit

Junior Member bearis is an unknown quantity at this point bearis's Avatar
    Thanks
    For my deal I always hire MT4. Since I am using the MT4 routines, so I really really feel comfortable with MT4, MT4, so eventually the best of myself. I have tried menggunaman MT5 deal with me personally and i have problems looking at the actual MT5 accessible properties, so this can make me personally uncomfortable using MT5 deals. However, almost one of the simplest examples is different from my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 224 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)