+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 224 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because of the fact that I have been able to mt5 from Mt4 to Mt5, I have been able to apply the application to Mt4 but it has been made available that way we have been able to make it available, we have to do it in the Mt4 It is a taxonomist language that has a lot of money that can help us to become a foreign investor in a foreign country, but it is very important that we can make some changes to our services.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you ask me, because all of my indicators are custom and can only run on mt4 software so I think the best software for trading is mt4, I tried mt5 but it didn't work properly and I can't use my indicator so this makes I got difficult in doing trade analysis. so about the best tool for this trade depends on the trader himself

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,900 Times in 1,676 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    For sure MT5 is advanced version and it should be having some additional features - but so far i have not used mt5 and am trading at mt4 as i am quite familiear with it and am happy trading the easiest trading terminal i saw so far.
    mere khayal se MT5 advance version haui lekin jitna aasan MT4 hai utna MT5 nahi hai..
    MT4 ne kafi time tak market me apni bahut achi image bna ke rakhi thi aur abhi tak log ussi pe traduing karte hai..maien bhi beech me MT5 pe tradimng shuru kari thi lekin fir wapas MT4 pe aa gya kyunki mujhe yahi zada asan lagta hai

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Serving both 4 and 5, but only better meta 4 traders, I think there are benefits, like 5, meta 4 traders are the number of positions of a number of lonely, non-zero money to open up opportunities to exchange notional cost 5 meta-agents. 5 this is not too much money, is part of, and in some cases, some parts are missing. Meta traders 4 is currently the best deal.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to talk about how to use this platform for MTM4, you can download MT4 for more information about how to compare your child with a pedagang, if you have any questions about the mt4 program, or if you have any questions, then you can ask for help from the mencaping group. . I have been able to say that I have been able to send you a copy of the message, and I have a memorandum of understanding that I am going to give you a lot of money, but I have a lot of money to help you get money.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best trading system today is actually MT4 and is actually ideal for use by anyone, especially through beginners because the procedure is actually very simple, besides facilities related to custom indicators tend to be very attractive and easy to use in the system or even trading strategies. and Yes the meta trader 4 system is actually very simple to utilize all types of new traders who can handle this very simply. I think the majority of traders use the meta trader system to trade. The meta trader 4 system is actually very popular nowadays.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my friend, in my opinion MT5 is an advanced version and should have some additional features - but so far I've never used MT5 and I trade on MT4 because I'm quite familiar with it, but MT5 is a new version and not many traders are used to it . Although it has many new features but more traders like to use MT4. Good luck guys!

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use each Meta trader 4 and 5, but comparatively 4 is actually far better in my opinion, because 4 offers several advantages compared to 5, meta trader 4 offers multi-trade opening positions in one currency pair that has no probability to meta trader 5. besides these 5 special offers very many currency pairs and is usually less than commodity currency pairs. So the meta trader 4 is actually really great in terms of current trading.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe I am more excited than when I use MT4 then MT5. This is because I prefer simple features and can more quickly complete transactions. As for other things, maybe because I only just learned about MT4 before. Therefore I can say this because I can be great at this and use it regularly for the trade that I do.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to khilmi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think mt4 is the most usable and convenient to use. I have been using the MT4 terminal for a long time and I have never used the MT5 terminal because I feel that MT4 is the best for me and the most suitable. It's easy to understand and handle this software.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 224 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)