बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1800

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    142.8 USD
    Thanks
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think that it depends on you. Which one is comfortable for you. MT 5 is updated version and latest feature are in meta trader 5 than meta trader 4. So meta trader 5 is best on the basis of reality. But who are use to in Meta Trader4 I think they can not shift to 5 because of comfortness. So as a new trader I think you should practice on updated version.

2. PAMM
    Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    142.8 USD
    Thanks
    brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that trading in forex market this are the two plaforms the are used for trading there are things that you do when you tradeing there are things that you should know and that is when you tradignyou choose the simpler one i find mt5 more advenced that mt4.

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    137.6 USD
    Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe there are two kind of trading platform the mt4 and mt5 trading platform but I also prefer to doing the trade on the mt4 trading platform and also feeling better and doing the trade properly ,but I have no any experiences on the mt5.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to remo For This Useful Post:

dhano (10-27-2017), tinad (10-30-2017)

Junior Member tikukur is on a distinguished road tikukur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    19.5 USD
    Thanks
    From the time I started practicing on demo accounts,
    I used the trading platform mt4 for trading and I understand this platform better. I have never used the mt5 platform and do not know its features now, but I can easily understand the tools and their use. Mt4 Platform. It's too easy to observe charts, place orders and close them, and operate other necessary tools on this platform.

Member soo yong is on a distinguished road soo yong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    20.1 USD
    Thanks
    meta trader 5 may be a new version that has
    a new addition feature for traders. Obviously there are many choices and meta traders better than others. 4 others then use mt 4 because the functionality in mt 4 is very familiar with most people. Other then I advise to divert you and use m64 for a beautiful future.

Junior Member hitachi is on a distinguished road hitachi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8.7 USD
    Thanks
    I have never used metatrader 5, but I think what I hear, the advantages of MetaTrader 5 is that we can adjust the time period we like. In metatrader 4 we only have time frame option m1, m5, m15, m30, h1, h4, d1 and so on.
    whereas in metatrader 5 we can use time frame m10, M20 and so on, so we can setting as we want. In metatrader 5 we also can not do hedging and martingale. But still in the testing phase, there is still much to do improvement. for beginner I think better use MetaTrader4

Junior Member kingofforex is an unknown quantity at this point kingofforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.8 USD
    Thanks
    I can not give a precise answer to this thread because i am a new student in this platform but in my opinion MT5 would be better. MT5 will also be seen by using it. Thanks.

Junior Member vic is on a distinguished road vic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7.9 USD
    Thanks
    I am much more comfortable using MetaTrader 4.
    because I am used to using metatrader 4. So I hold the features that are present in MetaTrader 4, so use also be more comfortable. and I've also had experience trying to use metatrader 5, but I'm having a lot of trouble using it, because it's harder and I do not understand the features that are in MetaTrader 5.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to vic For This Useful Post:

surabi (11-01-2017)

Junior Member halim is on a distinguished road halim's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.1 USD
    Thanks
    meta trader 5 is an advanced version and has
    some additional features compared to meta trader4
    and also all the features in mt4 so mt5 is better but still most traders use mt4 because they already know it very much. and do not want to change it.

13. Device
    Banned ultra_dude is on a distinguished road ultra_dude's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    57.3 USD
    Thanks
    i thinlk meta 4 is best for beginners and is eay to nderstand.That is the most basic thing we shold learn.

---------- Post added 11-03-2017 at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-02-2017 at 10:54 PM ----------

The simple thing is that we traders all want to use the metatrader that we prefer based on usefulness. I like to use the MT4 because it is understood by me and also because it is user friendly.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ultra_dude For This Useful Post:

hacked.ameen (11-05-2017)

+ Reply to Thread