+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 224 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2018-09-23   19:45
    Best answer #2

Mt4 aor mt5 main nay ab main MT5 ko use kar raha hon aor is main kafi changes ki gayi hein is liye kay yeh new b hai is liye main isko use kar raha hon ap bhi is ko eak bar lazmi use karen ap MT4 ko bhool jayen gein kamal ka broker hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #6

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

Member Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,013 Times in 261 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear mates i think that the both are the best platform to trade Forex in real accounts mt4 is best and there is a huge number of mt4 users and if you came on mt5 then mt5 is also the best platform for trading Forex and there is a huge number of mt5 users as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Keyboard For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-09-23), billyboy00007 (2018-09-23), JahanZaib (2018-09-23), jellybelly2017 (2018-09-23), Mustansir (2018-09-23), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-23), QamarXulqi (2018-09-23), sakigbest (2018-09-23), sufiyan22 (2018-09-23), Sunriser1 (2018-09-23)

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a trading platform software used for online trading. This is software that automatically records with the actual market running in digits only because the mt4 platform is great for and we can exchange easily that the platform that I like is the meta trader software because I feel very easy and common and very easy to use and I'm used to it and can't use another platform now. The trade you are doing is ensuring that the trade you are doing must be such that you ensure that you trade on two trading platforms but for me there is one thing you have to do to choose a simpler one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The last digit digit is called pips and in the last digit is called a pipette, so I have used meta-traders for a very long time for about two years now after my time with Forex, I have used several other people offered by different brokers, but I just feel comfortable with mt4 and in my opinion there is no difference between metatrader and their metatrader platform is very good for traders, so one can get an individual window for a different and observed pair at a time. Of course MT5 is a new and developed form of MT4. That's why MT5 is the best between the two, but I personally haven't used the MT5 platform, I only use MT4 which is easy and easy to use.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-23)

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In InstaForex MT5 quotes are made on the American InstaForex servers and MT4 is the software used by most traders in the world on their trades with me using MT5 a few days but I do not feel comfortable to use because of some difficulties then what speed is needed for MT5 I installed MT5 but did not fully load. Before my meta trader 4 was also used to practice in the Normal OS-based version available on each broker's website. I don't know about MT4. But since I know Mt4 from Instaforex, it adds a new experience in my trading because the options available here are far better than other Consoles. Pips level, Trading On Chart, Trend Scaling tools, buttons and candle formations in the technical database are quite accurate and good. So I like Mt4. Though MT5 is intended for advanced traders. They showed their expertise in MT5.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pemadam For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-23)

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been in trading always using the meta trader platform to trade on real accounts and it looks like this is a perfect and lightweight meta trader if I walk on a computer as if in my point of view mt4 is the best platform and I just like me have no experience with the platform mt5 is suitable Most Forex traders use the mt4 platform so I also like the mt4 platform because of that But the problem is that the new version of mt5 doesn't get that popular and only a few takers and that's why mt4 is still popular for use today. The form of the trading plate is mt and mt and both are better trading plate forms but the most useful plate form is mt and many people are right in my opinion also using MT4 and MT5 have not been used maybe in my opinion MT4 usage is still quite a lot of popular platforms and devices Soft that is used lightly instead of MT5 will soon be popular unless it gets features that will make all skeptical traders change their minds that some people have used this different time frame by adjusting MT4 but now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to diantara For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-23)

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can download MT4 and MT5 and try to understand the facts, I am sure that within two to three years, we can say that we earn a good income and earn a good income on forex without failure. I think MT5 is another platform and general trading like us cannot trade with it. Some of the ways I am happy with things for me in forex trading. But for me, I don't need a high graphics platform. both traders are mt4 and mt5 which are good, but many poeples are familiar with mt4 plateform because this is an old platform in the forex business and everyone knows all about things like indicators and graphics and wax sticks and how to place orders and how to stop loss and take advantage of shuold.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bot parabot For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), PAK786 (2018-09-20), SA148P (2018-09-23)

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    MT5 advance version haui lekin jitna aasan MT4 hai utna MT5 nahi hai..
    MT4 ne kafi time tak market me apni bahut achi image bna ke rakhi thi aur abhi tak log ussi pe traduing karte hai..maien bhi beech me MT5 pe tradimng shuru kari thi lekin fir wapas MT4 pe aa gya kyunki mujhe yahi zada asan

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pak003 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-21), FM1881 (2018-09-28), FM2127 (2018-09-28), PAK786 (2018-09-20), SA148P (2018-09-23)

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Knowledge guides its influence on acting (good deeds) which in my opinion mt4 is the best platform and I like me do not have experience with the MT5 platform and I want to know if we can change or adjust our templates too? Because I see some good graphs mt4 and I see some basic mt4 templates and instead of 5 digits it will give you the price level inside means 10 of the pips so well, I think it's not good for a trader friend. This has to do with the choice of traders because there are traders who have switched to Meta Trader 5 already when MT4 is still commonly used only because they feel very at home with new features but with me I think I like to use MT4 very much because of its simplicity and accuracy.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to yajna For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-23)

Senior Member ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,388 Times in 1,780 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now i am using Mt4 accounts only. I tried Mt5 in demo account, at that time, the minimum investment is huge in Mt5. Now, its cheap like Mt4. So, i should invest in Mt5 soon. Mt5 have great advantages. New indicators and updated old indicators. And there is a new technique to calculate the profits. I prefer to use Mt5 and also i rate 5 star for Mt5.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ah15 For This Useful Post:

ba33 (2018-08-31), FA148P (2018-08-31), FM1881 (2018-08-31), FM2127 (2018-08-31), PAK786 (2018-08-31), SA148P (2018-08-31)

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally think that Trading using Mt4 is more convenient because I am used to it. I agree with you, the 5 digit price is very confusing and spreads and does not fix it and changes so quickly accordingly If you have multiple trading accounts at the same broker or you are looking for a platform where you can easily navigate MetaTrader4 Platform for you also mt4 is the platform for get and lose. between MT4 or MT5 has advantages and disadvantages of each. Most indicators and functions on MT4 EA don't work on MT5. mt5 is heavier than mt4. If the connection is not good it can be very slow. Especially when running fast rising prices.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 224 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)