+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 224 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that Mt4 I think the simplest terminal is avialbales as special for newcomers because it's very easy to understand the tools available in it while MT5 is much more complex and it's really confusing so I always use the MT4 terminal! and I use MT4 and I have never used MT5. But I read and knew that MT4 was the most popular trading platform in the world. I think it's the easiest and most powerful trading platform for traders to use. It's easier to use and easier to handle. We can get many options such as PENDING ORDER, TRAILING STOP, and one click etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that if you do not comply with the rules and you will easily fail along with account management it is important for traders that the maximum profit and loss is minimal so I will never trade to double my account with a large amount !! and my personal idea is mt4 is that it is more user friendly than for me, I prefer MT5 because of its appearance and I feel like MT4 seems a bit long in my opinion the best platform on Forex is only mt4 which is so easy and very good to handle even a Forex beginner can learn its use in a few short attempts after all In its outer appearance it is almost identical and maybe the difference in facilities only provides products including stocks and options

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 is popular with traders. Because it's very easy to use and use from a few months. Mt5 is a new version and not many traders are familiar with mt5. I also use mt4 because i am familiar with it and have my strategy with the ..mt4 option very easy for mt5. and there is info for metatrader but are you sure I think even metatrader is still in trial and still fresh with But the problem is that the new version of mt5 doesn't get popular and only a few takers and that's why mt4 is still popular to use until now as if until later I stick with MT4! I advise you to try MT4 and MT5 demos so you will find which one is useful for you with Dan mt4 is an old version but easy to use and most traders like trading

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Means that the broker must have a choice whether to deactivate hedging, I don't think I will try to open an account on mt5 only for opportunities moreover But mt4 is more reliable and consists of several indicators that are more useful to have the right concept about the updated forex market conditions with Unrelated to the Digital Pips is complete about the software. I mean the trading platform that is completely different from the MT4 trading platform has been upgraded as MT5. With live chat that gives you a good, fast time solution, European servers provide digit accounts because I always use the MT4 trading platform on Android PCs and phones. It has so many options that are very useful for traders as if a little annoyed. Of course this is only the first time after all the files are compiled, they don't need to be recompiled so the best platform for me right now is simple mt4.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have downloaded the MT5 platform but I then deleted it from my computer because I don't seem to understand its use like the MT4 platform I still use my MT4 chart for now because I am really tired and sick of losing big money on forex but I am sure if we are right really interested in making a profit on forex, we need to learn how to use our platform first. Therefore, primary students can trade here if trained properly for a week. the most important thing in trading is the system and strategy that we use, we can use metatrader4 or 5. there is no difference in market analysis, only a few different systems, since the beginning of the research, I use metatrader4, and have not used MetaTrader5.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried many trading platforms because my experience of MT4 is the most convenient, let alone digits look confusing in fixing enough spreads to offer MT4 for a long time otherwise they will lose a lot of clients for sure then Well, the MT4 trading platform is the best for I because of its simple nature. I have used both versions of meta traders. meta trader 5 is designed with several functions that are newer than the meta trader four. Because I don't need a lot of advanced functions to trade, so I still use the meta trader version 4. My trading style is very simple and what I use for trading analysis is all in MT4. that's why I still feel comfortable with my old MT4.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading slowly, controversially and patiently is one of the most important facts to do it successfully, you can never hurry and make decisions without deep analysis and good studies of situtation, I always try to do it, I never rush and always check every detail, follow the indicator and it is very slow. Some claim that Mt5 has better connections than Mt4 but for a large amount of investment it may have some advantages over long digits but I'm not sure about that actually I think MT4 is undeniable as the best platform as the most common platform on many forex broker sites after all Like the trading trade trading mt4 ninja trading and mt5 trading number plate also I hope that in the long run I can make good money.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried Mt5 on a demo account, at that time, the minimum investment was very large at Mt5. Now, it's cheap like Mt4. So, I have to invest in Mt5 soon I think there are things that traders need and MT4 is missing so I feel the need to check MT5 that ever existed. What is certain is that MT5 is an advanced version and must have some additional features - but so far I have never used MT5 and I trade on MT4, it is good for you to try yourself to see which one suits you best.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    main na toh abi tk jo use kya hai wo mt4 hai orr jha tk main na suna hai mt5 bohat ee mushkil hai iss per kam kerna bohat ee mushkil hai orr iss ki ek orr b khubi hai ka is sper bonus her haftay ka bad ata hai laikn mt 4 main ek month ka bad bonus ata hai lakin mt4 oper kam kerna bohat asan hai

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-09-24), Keyboard (2018-09-23), QamarXulqi (2018-09-23), sufiyan22 (2018-09-23)

Banned Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,151 Times in 1,148 Posts
    Filhal main MT4 ko use kar raha hon 1 week pehlay main nay MT5 ko delete kar diya is ko use kar kay koi khaas maza nahi aya jo baat mT4 main hai to mt5 main nahi hai is liye main mt4 per again wapis agay aor is per ab work kar raha hon aor karta rahon ga,

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunriser1 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-09-23), billyboy00007 (2018-09-23), jellybelly2017 (2018-09-24), Keyboard (2018-09-23), Mustansir (2018-09-23), QamarXulqi (2018-09-23), sakigbest (2018-09-23), sufiyan22 (2018-09-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 224 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)