+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 224 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2018-12-22   18:30
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  7 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai Main abhi tak metatrader 5 the platform test nahi kiya hai aur naahi Kabhi metatrader 5 par koi ladki hai lekin Phir Bhi Main samajhta Hoon ke metatrader 5 Ek accha vision nahi hai Kyuki usme bahut se options available nahi hai is wajah se mai metatrader 4 application use kar raha hoon aur is application mein bahut acche acche tools hen jo Hume trading may help Karte Hain.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  64 USD

what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #6

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I go to forex in the forex market, then I am going to have to go to the broker to get it in the mt4 and I have been able to get it from the software that is currently being used by the software to make it available to the MT4. I have been able to do some tragic activities in the market, but I am worried about a foreign exchange market, which is why I can buy a lot of money from the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At this point I only use the Mt4 report. We tried using Mt5 in a trial bill, at that time, the minimum purchase of bare was usually large in Mt5. At this point, their low costs are like Mt4. As a result, I will invest in Mt5 before long. Mt5 has tremendous benefits. New symptoms besides old symptoms are up-to-date. And we have a new method for calculating profits. I love working with Mt5 plus our price of 5 superstars for Mt5

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have any questions about this topic, please contact me here. I have no idea that I have a lot of money for trader 5 but I do not know what to do in the main log in this transaction. We do not want to translate this into a lot of money from traders like 4, but we do not know how to do this.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself prefer to use MetaTrader 4, rather than MetaTrader 5 because I feel comfortable with the tools on metatrader4. Therefore I suggest to you that beginners in forex trading use this tool as an ingredient for training by using a demo account, not a real account and then making a deposit so you get a real profit.

Member yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se MT5 advance version haui lekin jitna aasan MT4 hai utna MT5 nahi hai..
    MT4 ne kafi time tak market me apni bahut achi image bna ke rakhi thi aur abhi tak log ussi pe traduing karte hai..maien bhi beech me MT5 pe tradimng shuru kari thi lekin fir wapas MT4 pe aa gya kyunki mujhe yahi zada asan lagta hai

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meri nazron says that it is untuk mt4 and has been able to mit4 as well as the other person has been able to do so, but we have to make sure that he has a lot of money for his family and that he has a good relationship with his family and that he is ready to share his business. In order to improve the trader's credit rating, 95% of the trader will be able to avail of the mt4 dia.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT5 is better than the MT4 platform. But MT5 is not yet well known and only a few brokers offer to do MT5. MT5 is an advanced version of MT4. But mt4 is also a good platform for trading. This gives us many tools for analyzing markets and other options for working effectively. I use the MT4 platform and hope that I will move to MT5 in the future.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt and mt5 are two different but in some ways very similar and so we are all told that when we work and set the right direction that we can make good money and make it better for every trader who is able to run the same market with information that well we see that we trade the same trade formation

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the right time is the right way to trade forex and so we all say that we have to choose whether we take Mt4 or just believe that we can work with Mt5 amd for me in my opinion it is easy to trade with Mt4 and this is because it works well for all the reasons we can lick and so this is the best for me in all fields we will always think of the best

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear in forex trading I actually assume that I only use Mt4 terminals so I can't tell you how Mt5 is but definitely MT5 is an advanced version and it must have some additional features - but so far I haven't used MT5 and I trade on MT4 because quite familiar with him and I'm happy to trade in the easiest trading terminal I've seen so far. I think this is the best.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to laktasin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 224 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)