+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 178 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1780

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

Junior Member bul bear is an unknown quantity at this point bul bear's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    18.9 USD
    Thanks
    MT4 is like Windows XP .. it is the best money-making product launched by Microsoft. Even if Windows XP users are more than any other operating system users. For me, MT5 is like Vista. But I think MT6 will be like Windows 7 ... the only one that can replace Windows XP from the market operating system.

2. Forexmart
    Junior Member tigapuluh is an unknown quantity at this point tigapuluh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14.8 USD
    Thanks
    MT4 like windows XP .. best moneymaking product ever launched by microsoft .. even now windows XP users more than other operating system users .. and for me MT5 like Vista .. flop products from Microsoft .. But in my opinion MT6 will Like Windows 7 ... The only operating system that can replace Windows XP from the market ..

Member farzanaz is an unknown quantity at this point farzanaz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    67.8 USD
    Thanks
    Mt4 is quite easy and is good for the beginners ,it is really fast as compared to Mt5....It have good results so most of the traders prefer to use MT4 instead of MT5...Mt4 is the easiest trading terminal i have seen so far..

Banned kumaha aink is an unknown quantity at this point kumaha aink's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7.5 USD
    Thanks
    sabhee ko behatar banane ke lie vikasit kiya jaana chaahie, aur main meta 5 ko meta 4 ka vikaas kar raha hoon. maujooda suvidhaen adhik sahee hogee, main brokar ka istemaal nahin karana chaahata tha meta 5 lekin agar isaka matalab hai ki hamen samaayojan karana shuroo karana hoga

Member bahar is an unknown quantity at this point bahar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    37.2 USD
    Thanks
    I have never used metatrader 5, but I think that I heard, the advantages of MetaTrader 5 is that we can adjust the time period we like. In metatrader 4 we only have time frame option m1, m5, m15, m30, h1, h4, d1 and so on.
    While in metatrader 5 we can use time frame m10, M20 and so on, so we can setting as desired. In metatrader 5 we also can not do hedging and martingale. But still in the testing phase, there is still much to do improvement.
    For beginners I think it's better to use MetaTrader4

Member aasiaz is an unknown quantity at this point aasiaz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    76.4 USD
    Thanks
    Mt5 is the latest and better version of meta trader with advanced tools mostly used by the expert advisers and mt4 has got something which is really much easy to use for newbies. And there is not much difference between meta trader 4 or 5 for a forex trader they can use any platform they want to.

Junior Member sodar is an unknown quantity at this point sodar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.8 USD
    Thanks
    I am new in this market. I am new in the Forex market. I have littke knowledge about Forex and MT4 & MT5. I can not explain who MT4 or MT5 is best. But my thinking is that most traders like mt4. They use mt4 and show interest in this mt4 software

Banned terbang is an unknown quantity at this point terbang's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5.7 USD
    Thanks
    I believe the best trading platform today is mt4 and suitable for use by anyone, especially by newbie because the operation is very easy, in addition to facilities for custom indicators are also very attractive and easy to apply to the system or trade. strategy.

Junior Member penting is an unknown quantity at this point penting's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15.1 USD
    Thanks
    The fight between metatrader platforms is constant. I prefer to use mt4 because I know all its functions. If the merchant operates a low risk in operation it may sleep soundly because the capital management is very good. Merchants do not rush to get good results because it's dangerous

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Junior Member bronz is an unknown quantity at this point bronz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    16.6 USD
    Thanks
    Obviously mt5 is the best but I feel comfortable for mt4 terminals actually .. like me most of the merchants are using mt4. There are some additional features and tools in the mt5 terminal but there are some drawbacks as well. I hear trades that should be combined when you have more than one open position in the same pair in the same direction

+ Reply to Thread