+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 224 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that trading in forex market this are the two plaforms the are used for trading there are things that you do when you tradeing there are things that you should know and that is when you tradignyou choose the simpler one i find mt5 more advenced that mt4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think that it depends on you. Which one is comfortable for you. MT 5 is updated version and latest feature are in meta trader 5 than meta trader 4. So meta trader 5 is best on the basis of reality. But who are use to in Meta Trader4 I think they can not shift to 5 because of comfortness. So as a new trader I think you should practice on updated version.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in forex trading, I actually consider that every new traders are like the mt4 and work the mt4 regular. I sm suggest you that you are work the mt4. You are feel the good and regular work. I am like and work the mt4 only.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to remo For This Useful Post:

dhano (2017-10-19)

Banned ponitrate is an unknown quantity at this point ponitrate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Emailed hours ago to members Today's FX Signal (8)
    Be a member to get All Real Time Signals to profit from them.
    Membership Subscription for RealTime FX Signals via e-mail
    Basic level 1 month = USD188 monthly (Max 3 Signals a day)...
    See more

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,235 Times in 12,130 Posts
    MT5 has a new brand new language and better scripting tools for writing custom and even the biggest companies in the world don't spend hundreds of thousands of dollars mt5 also allows to trade not only forex and cdf, but also futures, options, stocks and bonds.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-14), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-19), billyboy00007 (2017-10-31), FOREXMAN (2017-10-15), incomejobs (2017-10-15), munibkhan (2017-10-15), punjabpolice (2017-10-15)

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello bro
    For me the best is mt4 because the majority of trades use this plateform and it simple to use for bigginers
    Thanks for all

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the meta 5 or 4 traders are both the best
    but especially on MT4 so many features of
    the advertisement indicator or ea that will help the trader in achieving the desired profit, you can imagine if this feature is out of control then this will be a troubled trader to execute. trading.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unlike MT4, MT5 traders can stay in one position in one currency pair at a time.
    You can not hedge a position on MT5. If you are sending an order to sell to buy an open position, the order will be closed rather than opening a second position in the opposite direction. This is done to comply with FIFO rules in the American market and to reduce the impact of swap trading account fees.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, Meta trader 4 is the best. I am a newbie in the forex market.
    I use Meta trader 4 and Meta trader 5 both.
    Then I feel better when using Meta Trader 4 rather than Meta Trader 5. It's easy to use. However, in Meta trader 5 has a big advantage that is setting the manual farm time. You can set the farm time as you see fit.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sapiyar For This Useful Post:

Xerof (2017-09-24)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,259 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know anything about these boths my dear friend because i haven't even tried these two Tools and with the time i will go to tbe insta as soon and i will give a try to someone of these two.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-28), jellybelly2017 (2017-09-22), Xerof (2017-09-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 224 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)