+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 224 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually my dear, I agree with you and I can certainly find the most useful and comfortable to use mt4. I have been using the MT4 terminal for a long time and I have never used the MT5 terminal because I feel that MT4 is the best for me and the most suitable. very easy to understand and handle this software. and MT5 is the best that you can use regularly. The MT5 system is very fast. I think you use it instead of working quickly on the market. But most people use MT4. We can say that they are beginners and they use MT4. They do good work on mt4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hamdani For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, in forex trading I certainly think it is second to none that mt4 and mt5 are two different but in some ways very similar and so we are all told that when we work and set the right direction we can make a good amount of money and make it it is better for every trader who is able to run the same market with good information that we see that we trade the same trade formation

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hiji For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, as I think in forex trading, I personally found that I used both meta traders 4 and 5, but comparatively 4 was better in my opinion, because 4 has several benefits rather than 5, meta trader 4 has a multi trade opening position in one currency pair that has no chance for meta trader 5. besides this 5 has very few currency pairs and sometimes commodity currency pairs are lost.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to socer For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started with Meta trader 4 and I used it very much. And the actual factor that I like through Meta trader 5 is Meta trader 4 is very simple and simple to learn related to trade and every thing shows that most tools tend to be easy to use and easy to get on the actual type of plate. But I have never used Meta trader 5 but my friends tend to use this and I notice which plateform operations, it is not so simple and also the tools tend to be much larger than Meta trader 4.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use each Meta trader 4 and 5, but comparatively 4 is actually far better in my opinion, because 4 offers several advantages compared to 5, meta trader 4 offers a multi trade opening position in one currency pair that has no probability for meta trader 5. in addition to these 5 special offers very many currency pairs and is usually less than commodity currency pairs. So the meta trader 4 is actually very great in terms of current trading.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to khareem For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I see I personally believe I started with meta trade 4 and I like it is the best for trading. I think MT5 is a new version and has some updates but I feel easy in MT4. This is not an important issue in important trade issues is income from forex trading is very difficult and difficult. and very much I can say it is true that mt4 is used by many traders and this is a platform that is very reliable and has most of the facilities that traders can find when trading. You get five types of orders and on the new trading platform MT5 there are several more trade orders that you can use but I still find MT4 good for me because I'm used to it

13. The Following User Says Thank You to opat For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    MT5 is clearly more comprehensive than its MT4. but so far I prefer the MT4 platform, because it was familiar use. in my opinion, much simpler when using MT4. may be a factor of habit. one day, when MT5 already used by most traders, of course I am also going to use it.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

Talentedmunda (2019-04-25), Unregistered (1), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-25)

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new to this market. I am new to the Forex market. I have littke knowledge about Forex and MT4 & MT5. I can't explain who is the best MT4 or MT5. But my thinking is that most traders are like MT4. They use mt4 and show interest in the mt4 software and MT5 is clearly a lot more comprehensive than the MT4. but so far I have increased the MT4 level, because it is a daily use. in my opinion, it is simpler when using MT4. maybe integer abuse. one day, when MT5 was already used by most traders, teaching I would also use it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A Fibonacci retracement is a popular tool among technical traders and is based on the key numbers identified by mathematician Leonardo Fibonacci in the 13th century. Fibonacci's sequence of numbers is not as important as the mathematical relationships, expressed as ratios, between the numbers in the series....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader 5 previous meta trader 4 ka advance version hai aur iss version mein kafi improvements ki gayi hain.. mgr mein ne MT5 use hai uss mein kafi cheezein advanced hain jo ko aik new trader ko bilkul bhi samjhe nahi aati iss lye mein new traders ko meta trader 4 hi recommend kerta hun....

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 224 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)