+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 426 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4255

Thread: What is importance of news in forex trading?

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess some news about nature also matters? E.g. the tusnami, twist, etc., which not only influences the living situation and environment of human being, but also affects the local economy or even transnational economy, e.g. the madcow event in UK some years ago, did affect lots of countries.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reazforex View Post
    You should go to forexfactory because they publishes news very quickly and they are updated then other websites. Here you will find news on different categories for which you can know which news is most important. Here you find red color news which impact on high on currencies.
    Hi thanks for the recommendation. I just went to forexfactory.com to have a look, they really have lots of news and information. However, I just am wondering how to use the site to get the news I want, e.g. I searched 'oil' in the search bar, didn't find any news exactly telling oil price movement, and searched 'oil price', also didn't find the exact answer which I want. I wonder how you guys read the news there? Thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    You should go to forexfactory because they publishes news very quickly and they are updated then other websites. Here you will find news on different categories for which you can know which news is most important. Here you find red color news which impact on high on currencies.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is also have many of the important news that the trader need to take care, the most important news was the Non-Farm payrool because that is also the big news and the trader need to know it to make them can being more safe

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me precisely the strength of the movement direction of the market depends strongly influence whether or not the news, as well as any we now examine and predict the direction of the market but if we can not read the news influence you then be prepared to lose a big,,,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Smile

I guess big news does matter. Like the tsunami in Japan did affect the forex market. Someone recommended me web site of BP (British Petroleum), seems useful, for not only forex but also stock market. I sometimes visit it also for my academic assignment, hehe. Maybe you guys could have a look at it as well.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar app ko forex news kay bara may jana hai tu app ko un ki sites par visit karana ho ga dialy kay market kia chal rahi hai aur kion aur kiss waja say aysi chal rahai hai

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    important information about the fundamentals of forex trading is better to use on the website as the surrounding forex, learn forex trading and other so before are advised to read the news and analyze the technical to be right in the opening price

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by slametzz View Post
    circumstances of a country will soon spread the news. and circumstances of a country will also be highly influential in economics. consequently a country's will rise or fail. a trader must always read the news to monitoring the movement of thr economy and anticipate all that will happen in forex trading.
    Yepp indeed very true story or situation that is often called the fundamental analysis of forex trading is very important in addition to the indicators we can observe this market with more detai Hugo so that we know about the market or pergerkan chart

Member slametzz is an unknown quantity at this point slametzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    circumstances of a country will soon spread the news. and circumstances of a country will also be highly influential in economics. consequently a country's will rise or fail. a trader must always read the news to monitoring the movement of thr economy and anticipate all that will happen in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 426 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)