+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 426 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400 401 402 410 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 4255

Thread: What is importance of news in forex trading?

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News that has a high impact on price movements may have an effect .. but the price movement does not always occur after the news .. price may be volatile before the news release .. so beware.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    in forex what is news important and from where found the news and how judge the news i am trading in ero usd . which procedure use to find news like Tv or live other website or which one we use to find best .and what is effect news on forex market.
    News and events are the firewood of forex market, it aids to determine the prices of the currencies. thats why traders are continuously in pursuit of news to make good profits
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the news is news that nfp is very much influence the market price movements. If the nfp is released then the effect brought about until a couple of days was very felt its influence. a highly awaited news waiting by the market participants. and it strongly influenced the price with very significant

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member orangsukses is an unknown quantity at this point orangsukses's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course. as forex, is the value of the currency exchange business that sanangat a big impact for each country. because in forex, we can make a deal that could save the finances of the country.

Banned anwar is an unknown quantity at this point anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    News is very important for forex market. Some expert trader wait for news and they think it is opportunity for them.
    I think in forex market if you undestand forex news then you can make lots of pips.
    I think world economic news is very effective for forex trader.

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by happyrichyyy View Post
    Hi thanks for the recommendation. I just went to forexfactory.com to have a look, they really have lots of news and information. However, I just am wondering how to use the site to get the news I want, e.g. I searched 'oil' in the search bar, didn't find any news exactly telling oil price movement, and searched 'oil price', also didn't find the exact answer which I want. I wonder how you guys read the news there? Thanks.
    questions are very good friends, we just click on the address and read and we live in and also observed in the study by slowly slowly we will get the information we are looking are looking for .. thank you

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashar View Post
    I also started to learn to analyze the news. good trader is able to generate consistent profits. I think all market conditions are good, and be able to get a profit, it depends on the ability of traders to analyze market
    News trading is in fact abounding added reliable and authentic than apparatus abstruse indicators astern of how adverse and able these indicators may be. Nevertheless, anniversary trading is aloft to able indicators.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashar View Post
    I also started to learn to analyze the news. good trader is able to generate consistent profits. I think all market conditions are good, and be able to get a profit, it depends on the ability of traders to analyze market
    It is important that you know that not all the times that trade in the forex market follow the outcome of the news. There are times when the market goes in opposite direction so you should be careful in the trading of the news.

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with your opinion, news will make the price move with a large range so we had to learn the fundamental analysis. We can earn a lot of pips in only few minutes , but at the same time we have a strong probability to destroy our accounts , so we have to be careful

Banned ashar is an unknown quantity at this point ashar's Avatar
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 426 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400 401 402 410 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)