+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 426 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: What is importance of news in forex trading?

Senior Member atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aswaja View Post
    There is a lot of news that we get from the forex factory is very important for me because according to the news I usually trade and get profits and technically I trade so I can profit, so with the news currency can change, for this we must follow the news.
    Economic news on Forex is very, very important for profit, so you should check the export time of News and you also watch InstaForex TV if you do not know TV news analysis, because it analyzes the news every day.
    bhai mai to abhi tak manula trading hi kar rha hun menual trading mughe acha sahi lagti hai news kab ati hai sab ko news samgh me bhi nhi ati hai to mai news trading ko jayda sahi nhi manta hun mughe sabse sahi yahi lagti hai news trading mai nhi karta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jaan23np is just really nice jaan23np is just really nice jaan23np is just really nice jaan23np is just really nice jaan23np's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir forex trading main news ki bohat zaida importance hay, jab new aati hay us waqat market main bohat zaida movement hoti hay, and agar high impact new ho to mostly time per trend hi change ho jata hay, es liay news calender ko watch kar kay trade ko open karna chhayie.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jaan23np For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-23)

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a lot of news that we get from the forex factory is very important for me because according to the news I usually trade and get profits and technically I trade so I can profit, so with the news currency can change, for this we must follow the news.
    Economic news on Forex is very, very important for profit, so you should check the export time of News and you also watch InstaForex TV if you do not know TV news analysis, because it analyzes the news every day.

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear brother! forex me news ki boht ziada value hai.Q k ye kisi b currency ko seconds me up ya down kar skti hain.Is lye dear jab b high impact news ka time ho to trading na karna behtar hai ya phir Sl and Tp zror set karn. Or kisi news ko judge karne k lie us country k halat ka analysis zrori hota hai jis ki currency pr ap trad karty hain. Is trhan apko andaza ho sakta hai k any wali news kis type ki ho sakti hai or uske kia effects par sakty hain.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-05-30), lal765 (2018-05-30), Unregistered (2)

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for traders who are experts in fundamental analysis, then news is something that is very important to them, because with the news they are able to predict the market well, so there is a great opportunity to generate profits for them, because with news, the market generally will move very significant, they can take this opportunity to collect profits. and The importance of having key information for people will thus provide a new Forex currency trading market direction. This right now shows you this really new direction, ensuring that we can pour it in to start making a profit by finding out the direction of the market industry.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News for Forex trading is very important in Forex trading. We can not make a lot of money from the Forex market without trade news. So we have to learn about Forex and its trading system and also see the news to make a profit. news is very important in your forex business having updates by news about forex, and you can watch in forex factories for your forex news and. if you want to buy or you have to sell you should watch the latest news in the forex factory.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most important thing in the news is how we analyze the actual forecast otherwise we also have to see what news will come, if it is a non-agricultural work, it will be very important and many other important news, I find that the exchange market foreign work on any news. and of course the news uses dramatic results in the overall market. Therefore if you do generally not a new ogle then you definitely miss a good way to really trade inside the forex market as a whole. because of the fluctuation of its new causes in all foreign exchange costs. because it's on 'and so on.

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,454 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News is very important part of forex trading that if you dont have any idea about forex news then you cant do forex trading yet, though you have lots of money, but you never think that news is most essential part of forex trading. My first suggestion is to get that quickly and learn yourself about news details. I prefer your to follow usd news most that is much effective on market and get knowledge from different site.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-05-28), danish555 (2018-05-28), javedqasim (2018-05-28), kashi93 (2018-05-27), rehanayaz (2018-05-23), sarfraz786 (2018-05-24), yulbang111 (2018-05-24), zahid2016 (2018-05-31), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-27)

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the important news in forex trading. Realized news will affect the currency. so we must know when the news will become real, then news analysis to predict the next market movement! Our OP can not be just by luck, we used to know how to do good trade and profit and PMI news is one of the most important news to note, because it has a big influence on the price movement. There are many stories to consider before we open trading positions, but should avoid trading when no news comes up. The news that we have made us look for the current warning in the NFP news release. You have seen how we move very strong graphics in a direction that can make 200 pips in news effects so be careful if there is news ..

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News in forex will keep us from trading at the wrong time. at the beginning when I did not know about the news, I did scalping, suddenly the market became a trend because of news and made my account blown. so we should know about the news to know when we can trade or not with a really trading system! I want to add to this thread that news sometimes has an effect on currency movements, and on hight impact on news, some times all technical analysis is not working correctly, that's why I do not really like to trade. on the couple it's like EURUSD!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 426 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)