+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 267 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2665

Thread: Best way for deposit?

Member nadeembali is an unknown quantity at this point nadeembali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moneybooker and visa card is thebest way to deposit your money in your trading account kyon kay yay dono optons boohat quick way hain money deposit karwanay kay soo een pay charges bee boohat he kam hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fazalraheem is on a distinguished road fazalraheem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well mai forum pa kam kar rha hn or is k bonus ma collect kr rha hn jo k on the time of maturity forum transfer kar dai gai merai insta forex k live account mai jo ma ne forum k sth attach kia hua hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ajk92 is an unknown quantity at this point ajk92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way for deposit our money is using direct transfer from our local bank account into forex broker or forex company, and if we have profit in our trading we can wd it directly into our local bank account, and it will be safe for us.

Member kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for deposits ranging from $10-$5000, one can build use of liberty reserve.
    its safe and simple to method.
    for additional big deposits and trading forex as full time then deposits like bank transfer is advisable.
    Learning for Live,..
    my blog

Banned fgfgdf is an unknown quantity at this point fgfgdf's Avatar
    Thanks
    My partner and I don't know about anyone else, but for me personally, it would be better, but the initial payment LR the best solution, as well as bring more beauty. My partner and I have but a debit card back to my partner and will remove the monthly cost as well as the fee increase is considered the reason be, missed.

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    in before this payment processor was Liberty reserve but not now because a few days ago liberty reserve payment processor goes to offline because they are not regulated payment system.so now you can use Money bookers or Web money or Bank wire.this is not a trusted payment processor but before do that contact your broker which is support by your broker.

Banned jani8611 is an unknown quantity at this point jani8611's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my trading knowledge small deposit method for newbie is good cause newbie traders have lack of knowledge and experience about trading, so they can easily manage small deposit in their trading. after being experience traders can follow big deposit method. I normally will use Paypal,moneybookers or Bank wire. The choice is yours.

Senior Member waheed143 is an unknown quantity at this point waheed143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yess dear =mery hsab say dposit kay ley sab say asan treqa librty revars aur credit card hay is say ap ki mony save rhti hay aur yeh treqa bohat he eassy hay isley me to har bar yhi usse krta hu aur apko b yhi khu ga

Senior Member happy11 is an unknown quantity at this point happy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though there are so many deposit method provided by Forex brokers but I think liberty is good and fast and also it is very safe.If I want make withdraw with the small number of money I used it,but if I want withdraw with the larger number,I prefer used bank wire.

Senior Member human is on a distinguished road human's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as i know that ,LR was the best way for traders,but last days LR was down,due to some reasons..and now i am also in confusion that which method will be better ,so any one have a opinion so plz share me...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 267 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)